Thanks Pro's Choice and Craig Jasper

Bob Foster

Lots of new products discussed tonight!
We appreciate all the valuable and useful information and especially those of you that came and contributed with some good questions.

AND THANKS FOR THE FREE GIFT YOU OFFERED EVERYONE FOR ATTENDING

A UV forensic kit for urine detection
Odor Detector machine
Spot dye kit
New Encap juice including a unique new pad
New Ozinator and deodorizer
New solution to remove the look of shading from worn carpet fibers

https://www.proschoicesupply.com/products/?cat=Special

Name
R.J. Povio
I missed the "encore" presentation about the "Dinge Away". That sounds like something I would like to try. In a nutshell, what are the different colors (tan, gray, white) for and how does it work? I would also be interested in trying the dye kit that they have too.

Ross Buettner

Name
Ross Buettner
I had craig for a spotting class 3 weeks ago in Milwaukee.

He knows his stuff!

It's a shame I can't attend Wed. nites. I have 6 accounts I clean that night.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I couldn't get through the reading of the material. I would rather him do it off the cuff.

The new pad looks cool.....We'll see if it works.

I guess that was the "new revolutionary" cleaning product? And the APE?

Again, we'll see if it works.

I was hoping to see a new machine....but again...I couldn't sit through it.

Did they show new machine??

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Hmmmm. for bonnet or OP cleaning??

Pro Sorb Bonnet

Product: 4185
Price: 17.95
Unit of Measure: each

Pro Sorb Bonnets utilize the best in physical chemistry to optimize soil separation and removal from carpet fibers. These unique bonnets maximize the science of Shear, Capillarity, Adsorption, Interfacial Pressure and Expansion to bring low moisture bonnet cleaning to a whole new level. The tightly twisted scrub surface of the bonnet provides maximum agitation to Shear soil from the carpet fibers. The fiber a very porous highly stranded cotton - exhibits strong Capillarity to pull solution into its voluminous Adsorbent surface areas. As the surfaces become loaded and interfacial pressure increases the solution is pulled into the less tightly twisted low pressure area of the upper yarn leaving a vacuum to be filled with more incoming liquefied soil.

Captain Morgan

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Morgan
They are called bonnets but you use them w/an OP machine. You use it dry to maximize the capillary action of the pad fibers to pull the dirt out of the carpet. If the pad was used wet it would minimize the capillary action because the pad fibers would be full of water.

Not sure if there is an in-between step of aggitation between prespraying and OP extraction process. It may be as simple as brushing it in and then OP'ing.

The OP machine is being deveoloped by Mytee and is still being tested. Heard it's supposed to be like $3k or maybe that is a starter package, don't know. It's supposed to be available.... soon :|

Bill

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Bob Foster said:
Lots of new products discussed tonight!
We appreciate all the valuable and useful information and especially those of you that came and contributed with some good questions.

AND THANKS FOR THE FREE GIFT YOU OFFERED EVERYONE FOR ATTENDING

A UV forensic kit for urine detection
Odor Detector machine
Spot dye kit
New Encap juice including a unique new pad
New Ozinator and deodorizer
New solution to remove the look of shading from worn carpet fibers

https://www.proschoicesupply.com/products/?cat=Special

He offered all that as a free gift?? ALRIGHT!!

AnnieV

Captain Morgan said:
Not sure if there is an in-between step of aggitation between prespraying and OP extraction process. It may be as simple as brushing it in and then OP'ing.

With the osmotic extraction bonnet (Pro-Sorb Bonnet), the cleaning fibers shear the dirt off of the soiled fibers with no additional agitation required.

Captain Morgan

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Morgan
AnnieV said:
Captain Morgan said:

With the osmotic extraction bonnet (Pro-Sorb Bonnet), the cleaning fibers shear the dirt off of the soiled fibers with no additional agitation required.

Thanks for clearing that up Annie. I signed in late and missed whether or not aggitation was required.
Bill

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom