Thanks Superior cleaning solutions

davep105

Name
Dave Pires
I've been looking to by a rotary machine for a few months now. I almost pulled the trigger on the Hoss but decided to go with the 360i because of the lighter weight, most of my work is residential so firgured it was the way to go. Plus all the bugs have been worked out of it. John from Superior gave me a great deal on it, I bought a greenhorn from him last year and his customer service is top notch. I like dealing with people who actually do what they tell you there going to do. Thanks so much!!

FredC

Village Idiot
Good experiences with superior here.....only a couple of orders but still....went out of their way to get me what I needed....

and I'm not saying that cause they were nice enough to throw in some jelly bellies.....cause i hate those fuckin things

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Thanks Dave and everyone else :) If you don't want Jelly bellies make sure to ask for me to do the shipping as I always forget...

davep105

Name
Dave Pires
Wts up AL...I'm going bass fishing on lake okeechobee in florida end of next week..hope to catch a frigin slob or two!!!
Give me a call when you can.
Looking forward to using the 360 on job this friday..I get some nasties sometime and dont feel like pulling out the 175, way to heavy..hopefully the 360 will help with more referalls..

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox

Apparently John has done all but 1 of my orders. LOL.

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
Yep, why prescrub and then wand when you can just scrub with the 360? Got mine from John also. I'll have to order some more Jelly Bel.. I mean chems when these auctions let up.

Back
Top Bottom