Thanks To All

Willy P

Name
Willy P
After seeing 3 oncologists and an attempt at a biopsy, the new Dortor that saw my son today says he's not at all sure that cancer is the problem. It appears his appendix may have perforated and the mass could be tissue forming around the area. He did a small exploration today with a laproscope.They're not 100% certain but they're pursuing a strong regimen of antibiotics and we'll see if its effective in the next 2 or 3 days. Don't stop the preayers and positive thoughts please as we're not over the hill yet but this is much better than the alternative.
I looked around at the babies and little kids in the oncology ward and thought about the silly and mundane day to day idiocy we all get worked up about. These last few days certainly put a lot of things in a totally different light.
My hat goes off to the wonderful and dedicated people at the Vancouver Children's Hospital. They do yeoman's work and have an attitude and dedication to their jobs that we all could ho[e to aspire to.

Thank you all.

Becker

Name
Becker
True dat Willy..

We had a cancer scare with Alex last summer/fall.

He had surgery and recovered just fine. the 2 lumps they removed were not cancer..

Hope he feels well soon.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
That moment of helplessness we have as parents when our children are sick or ailing is never an easy moment. Glad to hear it's not cancer, and hope that he continues to get better quickly.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Well,
Thats better than the doom and gloom you worked yourself all up for silly.
We're Praying ..........

almost 7yrs ago they were going to take my Wifes Appendix out, until they did a pregnancy test.

hope this isn't your problems :eekk:

Chris

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom