Thanks Tom Conway

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
It’s possible I’ve posted a couple of rude comments in the past about customer service. Imma jerk. Whatevs. I’m a huge fan of your product but I am also impatient. But I dug deep on patience and you really delivered. These are the wands I’ve been wanting for quite a while. I thought about what I wanted for a couple of years before I decided to ask you to make these tubes. I’m sure you get plenty of people that waste your time. Thank you for taking the time for helping me out. I know you didn’t have to veer away from the standard offering to satisfy me.

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
8EBF1455-282C-408E-9DDF-093D509A97F8.jpeg4F04711D-6C97-4066-B24B-F2D9AFFAAF1D.jpeg

FredC

Village Idiot
look who I found doing my research on our newest MF sponsor this am..

between the shirt and the vid it looks like Trip will buy anything with nineline slapped on it.....I can't trust that he wasn't just doing a solid for a brother :D

Reactions: Trip Moses

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
between the shirt and the vid it looks like Trip will buy anything with nineline slapped on it.....I can't trust that he wasn't just doing a solid for a brother :D
Those ads brought in new customers like crazy. Almost could not handle the volume. Going to do them again when summer dies down.

Reactions: FredC

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
Care to share the ad copy?
The ad copy was all on Brandon’s end. It was a 3 room for $119 deal. I chose that price. The average ticket was still $200. The ad also had a couple of my Google reviews after the price special. Then at the end was a video of some dirty carpet being cleaned. Not my video. It was a popular video that I think most carpet cleaners had seen. Other than Jimmy, of course.

I gave Brandon a list of zip codes to target, then he got it running. He used a CRM to track the leads that you used as well. The CRM wasn’t great but it was nice to have your FB leads on separate software. Made it easy to track ROI. The quality leads that turned into customers I would transfer over to my CRM.

I have no idea of his algorithm for the ads. I’ve never ran FB ads on my on. Working with Brandon is my only experience with FB ads. I did it for two months out of curiosity. I was thinking maybe an additional three or four jobs a week. It turned into 3 or four a day. I decided to pull the plug and wrap my brain around buying another truck and hiring someone.
Or not.
From what I understand all his ads are similar, it is his way of getting them seen in your area that is his specialty. I wasn’t disappointed doing the ads at all. I wasn’t prepared though.

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
I wonder if a 3 rooms for $299 would get the same results.
Most of the leads still asked for the price over the phone. So I don’t think the were really reading the ad. The ad was an easy way for them to contact you. I think it would have been the same with no price.

!!!“Special note to any rookies reading this. The ad does not book jobs. You still have to talk to the leads and sell your services to them. If you are not a salesman you are wasting your money. “!!!

No doubt a cheap special attracts a certain type lead.

Reactions: Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator
I had to google it...

Trip Origin and Meaning​

The name Trip is a boy's name.
This began as a nickname, usually for someone who was a "third," as in William III. But in an age where any noun goes, this could be thought of as representing a little voyager -- hopefully not into psychedelic realms.

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
I had to google it...

Trip Origin and Meaning​

The name Trip is a boy's name.
This began as a nickname, usually for someone who was a "third," as in William III. But in an age where any noun goes, this could be thought of as representing a little voyager -- hopefully not into psychedelic realms.
I was almost, Leon Sears Moses III. I got the nickname for real name instead. I have had my fair share of voyages as well....

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom