Thanksgiving rush?

Warren Wallace

Supportive Member
We to are stuck in this cold weather crap keeping busy but nothing like last year.
Wednesday i'm done till dec 9th going on a cruise to forget all this crap for a while.

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
Last year was great. This year is dead. last week was ok but not enough pay the bills. Foreclosures are crazy here, the sunday paper has like 3 pages every week of all the leagal notices.

If you go anyplace in the afternoon it's packed. We have more unemployed than empolyed in this area. Not looking forward to this winter, lots of mac n cheese.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Good to see some are busy.
Sad to see some are not.

November is shaping up to be my best month of the year.
Although the Thanksgiving day thing will probably bring that down a bit. Depends on what happens after.

I am looking forward to a big december and even a big January as some big commercial jobs are already scheduled for both.
Thanking God while typing.

A bit of a Thanksgiving rush...but it has been going like that all month.
This week looking ok, we will see.

Everyone, remember your marketing, don't get lazy and of course...image is everything.

Able 1

Name
Keith
5 calls this weekend for, before thanksgiving if you can do it.

Rex Tyus

TimP said:
I've been slammed. I even have to work tomorrow.....all the way through Wed I'm booked full. I'm usually like a 4 grand a month guy....I know that's sad. But I'd say 4-5 grand in the 10 days before thanksgiving. I've already done well over 3 since last saturday...hell one job was right at 2 grand. I may even come near 6 grand but I somehow don't think so. Funny thing is last friday all the people who owed me money paid up too and had a 3 grand deposit that day.

I only hope it continues through december....oh and someone was rumored to be in my turf on friday. Rex????? Only reason I know is cause someone said they saw me somewhere I wasn't.....

Your turf my ass. :twisted: Don't forget who had that market first, when NO ONE else wanted to drive that far out in the sticks. :shock:

If you are knocking down those kind of numbers maybe I should re-evaluate my willingness to drive there. :?

Just kidding. Still serving existing customers that can wait for a friend to schedule the same day. Glad it is going well for you. I need you to teach me to color seal it sounds like.

See ya Tuesday.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom