THE ALL NEW - JUDSON Genesis DXT Izuzu 52hp Diesel TM

John Watson

Looks to be jim dandy,,, Look better if you was wearing a Stetson.

Les, on your freshy system, Packin that much aguwa round has got to eat fuel. Here is sumtin to put under your turbin.. 4-6 in off the bottom of the main draw tank insert a small internal float assembly. which is tee'd of your fill line, above the tee have a valve. Set my tank up like this so with valve closed, Hook up to clients water supply will then just have 10-15 gal in tank to draw from and travel with. Want full or partial tank open valve while filling existing float will shutoff as normal. This has worked great on our set up.

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
thats funny, but get a haircut would ya.

And take some gosh and wipe those fresh water tanks down.

Bucey

Name
FFA?
Hey les. I didn't know I could order other supplies from ya. I saw the pro choice products in te back ground. I need to get a supply list.

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
Captain and Tennille called, Daryl wants his hat back....

captain.jpg

Very nice setup, diesels last a long time anyway, this one should last about forever.

Les would you recommend doing what you did by removing heat exchangers etc or just adding a small post heat option to boost temps in colder weather with a smaller machine?

Also what is the cost of this?

I may be interested in doing something like this.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
danielc said:
Les would you recommend doing what you did by removing heat exchangers etc or just adding a small post heat option to boost temps in colder weather with a smaller machine?

Also what is the cost of this?

I may be interested in doing something like this.

HUH :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

if your asking what i think you are asking....

then I already did it....

I have the older (carb) Everest and i took out the 3 exchangers....

left the heli-coil as it helps cool the engine as well as give a "bump" to the water before it hits the propane burner...not to mention its just right for furniture cleaning...not to hot, and you dont have to adjust anything

and as soon as they came out, it has ran cooler and better without the back pressure

I am happy with the performance of my EVEREST for the most part. Heat could be a little better dual wanding but not too bad. Also I have never descaled my unit as my supplier said I should not have to. I think I am going to do it anyways.

No I have spent about 5k on the van that I have my legend in and want to increase performance and run this unit more. I have always been happy with the suck.

Would it be better to just boost temps with a small propane heater and keep the hxers for the majority of jobs, or just get rid of them and run propane all the way?

Seems like you would not need the high heat on every job and I can maintain 180-190 under commercial carpet cleaning in colder weather which is not bad.

Also Doug what size heater do you have and how much propane do you go through?

What does it cost per week to run the extra propane.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
While the suppliers MOST times lead you straight....its ALWAYS better to get a 2nd opinion on that type of stuff...

I run this bad boy http://semfg.com/carpet_cleaning.html....and i think i figured about 1 GPH.... Much like anything else there are pros and cons.....love the electronic ignitor...yet i hate when it goes out...

Wish it had a little more adjustability like the little giant...yet havent needed it much......it has a 250 limit switch on it...and when it hits that...its a sizzling

hate the standing pilot of the little giant.....but would love the reliability of it....

Love the high psi rating/harder to freeze steel coils.......hate the fact you need to purge it for a few minutes...more so after you descale

i hardly ever run the 2nd stage on the burner...

it costs about $40 a mth for propane....well worth it for what high heat can do for you

single stage

100_1602.jpg

2nd stage

100_1604.jpg

jets

100_1587.jpg

100_1584.jpg

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Leslie Judson Jones said:
k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnFSVoXMMRMk]

Les......do your propane heaters have a standing pilot light, or are they fired by a system simular to the kero burners??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom