The AW-29 Carpet Extraction Wand

Mikey P

Administrator
Who loves and swears by your AW-29 wand?

Do you use a glide on it?

If not, why?

If cost is the reason, what are you willing to spend? FB_IMG_1639861152732.jpg

Name
Nate W.
"one of"

..L.T.A.

I think it's only because companies/distributors give them away when you get a new portable / TM..

I'm 6'1" and it's too short for me.. I need to hunch over to keep the "lips" on the carpet to get a good seal.. Even with a glide, anyone over 5'8" would have a problem with it.. Yes it'll get the job done, but it's far from "Juan" of the greatest.. :winky:

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I think it's only because companies/distributors give them away when you get a new portable / TM..

I'm 6'1" and it's too short for me.. I need to hunch over to keep the "lips" on the carpet to get a good seal.. Even with a glide, anyone over 5'8" would have a problem with it.. Yes it'll get the job done, but it's far from "Juan" of the greatest.. :winky:
That's "Shaun of greatest!" 😉

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.

My new employee’s first day with his aw29

Meet Juan

No joke

DC4F0E3D-12F9-45B5-8ACB-34FD76FE6CA1.jpeg 97E90DAC-14F9-4064-957E-D71E85A69E33.jpeg

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
He's soon to be my future brother in law and he's currently employed elsewhere where he'll be putting in his 2week notice jan1st next year. A very hard worker and he's pretty good with his english. I hope this time next year, he'll be driving my second van on his own route
Work him hard but pay him well. That could workout well for you. 😎

Reactions: Cleanworks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom