The BBB on 20/20.

Connor

Name
Connor
5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yo8kfV9kONw5]

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I believe that's the one we posted here a while back.

My Mom warned me years ago about them. They are nothing more than a review site.

Connor

Name
Connor
I knew they were like this, I just wanted to share the vid.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I think most people are catching on.

They will probably just turn into the review site that they are... If they haven't already.

For too long they made themselves out to be govt agency..Whether they admitted it or not.

As big as they are, they could probably be of some use.

Connor

Name
Connor
I remember my first year in business, the week the telephone books came out I received a call right about eight in the morning on a Saturday asking all sorts of specific questions and the lady sounded like she was ready to book a call for a "right now" service..... then she asks "are you an accredited BBB member?" I said nope, she said, "oh, I only do businesses with accredited BBB members, so I'll keep looking..." and the call ended.

Monday the SAME woman called me back asking if I wanted to join the BBB.

I used to have a C- rating because of "lack of information" until I called them and complained, sent a letter and told them that I would call my attorney. Now I don't have any rating.

Connor

Name
Connor
They probably never heard of you, well, until you typed your name in, now you're a suspect.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I've looked before. A long time ago so I wasn't sure of my rating or even if I was still listed.

They had my address etc so they had me in the system.

Now, they'll be calling me. lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom