The Beast

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
My buddy works for the housing department here. People who know how to work the system can get a free home and enough EBT credit and other vouchers to have the discretionary income of a person who earns 50k a year.

That's messed up... I.heard about this before...pisses me off. Makes me want to call my tax guy to adjust our tax returns- accordingly.

Reactions: Mikey P

Spurlington

Name
Spurlino
Yes !! Definitely clamp it down .. hose fed into laundry tub vibrated out on me ONCE. Luckily on concrete floor .. although the stink may have absorbed into the areas of concrete that had worn off paint. In the kitchen - just feed it into the disposal if possible. This would be good when its freezing cold out.

I wonder how this machine would compare to the Mytee ETM? Ive considered a mini cargo van with something electric (machine) to park in the garage with the door closed and clean away on the warmer side.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Don't worry guys...as I said, I usually have it pump into a bucket and not the sink. And it never comes out because I only run the pump out when the little tank fills up- while I stand right next to it.

Travis Sonderegger

Supportive Member
Name
Travis Sonderegger
Why? You have to fill and emty it with a 5 gallon bucket anyway. Why not just fill your 5 gallon bucket and siphon water from it using the built-in hose. Seems like I just saved you 50 feet of walking to the machine with your 5 gallon bucket. A second bucket could sit next to the clean water bucket and be filled with your dirty water. That would save you A second 50 foot walk to empty your machine.

I have no idea what I'm doing. I like this. I am commenting so I can track this idea. I am new to this though. With a porty that has a pump in/out, is that how they work (you pump from your buckets of chemical+water blend) and then have a pump out hose to outside? Or do they hook to fresh water supply or something?

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
The majority of auto fill systems hook to a hose bib or sink faucet (using an adaptor). Some systems are also capable of drawing from a container, such as a bathtub or sink.

If you use auto fill then you need a chemical metering system to automatically mix your rinse chemical with the incoming water (or just rinse with plain water).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom