The best 47 blower or higher slide in

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Sutorbilt 3l, 4m and roots 36 are all similar in performance as well as the sutorbilt 406. The roots 45 although it is often compared with the sutorbilt 4m has more CFM. They all have the same lift. The sutorbilt 3m or roots 33 are not in the same class.

Reactions: SamIam

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
At 100-150 they all feel the same to me, with exception of a 33 blower. The 570 definitely put out more heat, but the extra CFM didn’t seem to benefit on those residential runs… that’s why I didn’t buy it. All the steam looks cool, but I’ll take 180 and just scrub first like I should anyway.

If I did long commercial runs, the 570 would’ve made sense.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
At 100-150 they all feel the same to me, with exception of a 33 blower. The 570 definitely put out more heat, but the extra CFM didn’t seem to benefit on those residential runs… that’s why I didn’t buy it. All the steam looks cool, but I’ll take 180 and just scrub first like I should anyway.

If I did long commercial runs, the 570 would’ve made sense.
I have a cds with a 4m blower and a Cleanco with a 47 blower. Big difference with the 47. You will definitely feel it.

Reactions: SamIam

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
I have a cds with a 4m blower and a Cleanco with a 47 blower. Big difference with the 47. You will definitely feel it.
Are you sure it’s not placebo effect? A short hose run can only fit so much CFM. You’re still pulling at the same lift as a smaller blower.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I have a cds with a 4m blower and a Cleanco with a 47 blower. Big difference with the 47.

what RPM does the 4m turn?

I've owned TMs with 3 different blowers
a HydroGenie that had twin sm blowers (don't know what size)
a 45 and 47

I couldn't tell any practical recovery/dry time difference between the 45 @3200 rpm and 47 (which if I recall, spun around 2500 rpm)

.L.T.A.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
what RPM does the 4m turn?

I've owned TMs with 3 different blowers
a HydroGenie that had twin sm blowers (don't know what size)
a 45 and 47

I couldn't tell any practical recovery/dry time difference between the 45 @3200 rpm and 47 (which if I recall, spun around 2500 rpm)

.L.T.A.
Not sure what speed the blowers turn at. Engine speed on both is just over 1500 rpm. The cds uses 3 inch hose from the blower to waste tank and the Cleanco uses a 5 inch. CFM on the cds is aprox 300. CFM on the Cleanco is aprox 450. You really notice the difference when using 2 inch wands.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Are you sure it’s not placebo effect? A short hose run can only fit so much CFM. You’re still pulling at the same lift as a smaller blower.
Years ago a guy posted he had a legend se 4.5 blower, and performer 405 4.7 blower.

He said his techs preferred the legend it had more vacuum.

Legends are set at 14 hgs from the factory.

405's are set at 12 hgs.

If the lift setting were the same, they wouldn't have said that.

If they would've used 4 to the door, They would've an even bigger advantage.

I run 50 feet of 2.5. off both my machines the 100 to 150 are definitely improved.

Last edited:
Name
Nate W.
Why do you say that with the 870?
When I was looking into them back in 2017, they had problems controlling the heat.. Overheating issues..

I’m a simple man, knowing how to fix my own stuff, my location plays a big part in it as well.. I can’t just “drive” my machine over to a dealer and have it taken care of..

Reactions: Cleanworks

Mikey P

Administrator
Less is more....

20220607_180202.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom