The best thing you could have done was leave us with two small bottles of your carpet spot remover

Mikey P

Administrator
Hello,

The best thing you could have done was leave us with two small bottles of your carpet spot remover. It has worked so well, and now it is time for our carpets to be cleaned again and I knew how to contact you because of the contact information on your spot remover. Great marketing!

So - do you have our information on file or do you need to come to determine the cost for our carpet cleaning?

We live at **5 Road in Aptos.

Thanks, K****

Vice President, Instruction/Assistant Superintendent, Instruction
********College

three you have it.:clap:

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
The logo looks pretty sharp and pro too. Didn't show up that great in the picture. It's not the end all but definitely an important part of KEEPING your customers!

image.jpg

See the magnet?

cobra

Name
DJ Holland
What spotter do you use?? where do you get the bottles/labels done?

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
I'm using the Spot Out from Jon Don. Very reasonable price for a bottle with our logo on it.

Magnets from Stamp Works

hogjowl

Idiot™
Let me tell you about Poof.

I live in a military town. I buy already packaged 8 oz poof bottles and have Welcome Wagon give them out, along with a magnet, to all new move in's. People LOVE it!

I constantly get calls for more. In which case I sell them a 32 oz. bottle that I make up and put a label on. I buy the labels from Vacaway.

I have actually had people move out (Military moves out within a year) and buy two or four 32 oz bottles to take with them.

Now who do you think they call for their move out cleaning?

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
98 cent qt spray bottles from wal-mart , PDQ labels from Wayne (He makes those Poof labels) and a few ounces of bridgepoints encapGreen . Make as many as you want......................way cheaper than those premade.

* And besides people don't like those flip top pour bottles.....................they like to spray.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I've never, NEVER had a customer comment in any way on the flip top.

However, I do put a sprayer on the 32 oz bottles that I make myself.

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
I believe in leave behind stuff and use lifetime refill spotter bottles religiously.

Scouts honor this is the truth, though:

I cleaned for a middle aged couple about 18 months ago. Nice, large, middle class home. Very much my target market. Of course I left a custom spotter, magnet, and referral cards. I ALSO sent them a professional monthly newsletter through snail mail every single month.

About 3 months ago she repeated and said to me on the phone, "Yeah, I didn't have your number and we weren't sure if you were still in business. Luckily I was able to track you down on the internet." :dejection:

By and large I think spotters are impactful and work well, but just like walk off mats, corner gaurds, etc. some people just dgas.

I spent at least $16 to retain that customer, and none of it worked (unless it was subconscious).

Reactions: Russ T. and Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator
What?

Do you have extra lables made for the occaisional big gulps you sell?

Im honestly surprised, yet impressed that you can get $28 for it.

Im sure it comes with a life time refill offer

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
And now Marty has joined the list of internet................LIARS.
It's a sad day indeed..........when we know that those poor sumbitches down in Bama can't afford $28 for a bottle of encap crap. But they can afford to go down to the 7-11 and hang out in the parking lot drinking Colt 45 malt licker and smoking weed. You get some kind of Obama stipend for your back woods "Clients" ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom