THE BIG C

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Stay strong Jud, our thoughts and prayers are with you.

I just want to give everyone an update on Judd and his battle with cancer. The cancer was in the lower part of his esophagus where it connects to his stomach. It was so bad that it was preventing him from swallowing food. This is how he knew something was wrong.

There never was any pain. At first they were going to actually cut the cancer out and reattach his stomach to the esophagus. But with further testing the cancer had grown too much to do this. His only alternative at this point was radiation and chemotherapy. Judd went through the treatment and never lost his hair. Judd was able to eat food and regain his weight and strength.

I think it’s been about 8 months since he’s had the chemo. Since then they’ve done three tests. He just finished his last test last week and they gave him a clean bill of health and there is absolutely no sign of cancer.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
My grandfather had the same exact type of cancer(gastroesophageal cancer), and unfortunately it was the one that took him(stage 4). Its a very aggressive cancer. Very few people survive this type of cancer, it has to be caught early. My grandfather also had other health complications that didn't allow for such an aggressive type of treatment.

I am happy to read that your father is doing good! I pray he continues to keep his clean bill of health! Way to go Judd! 8)

Jimbo

Darn, Les...that is some GREAT NEWS!

Happy Birthday Pops! And thank you so very much for Inventing Truckmounts and giving me a way to feed and educate my 3 grown children!!- Jimbob

Mikey P

Administrator
tell that ol' bastard that if he ever trys to save $12.95 by short cutting one of my truckmounts again, I'll kill him.

:!: wuv ya Jud!

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
Leslie Judson Jones said:
I just want to give everyone an update on Judd and his battle with cancer.

He just finished his last test last week and they gave him a clean bill of health and there is absolutely no sign of cancer.

Very freakin' good! Glad to hear that all is well.

Congratulations!

-Duane

tim

Im not sure how i missed this original post but I am so glad prayers have been answered. One of the true gentlemen of the industry, congratulations and Happy 81st Birthday!!

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
tim said:
Im not sure how i missed this original post but I am so glad prayers have been answered. One of the true gentlemen of the industry, congratulations and Happy 81st Birthday!!

AMEN

..L.T.A.

Magic One

My prayers are with you. I may be in the early stage. Drs. found a large lump in my stomach almost as large as your fist. Takes 6 months for the machine to arrive in Oh.
I have to be tested for agent orange having other medical problems.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom