The big test is coming.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
Sorry to bring this back up to the front but maybe the increased air flow causes the wand even with the glide to lock down on the carpet just like without the glide actually decreasing it's effectiveness. Just a thought.

Gene

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I had a 100 feet of it on the truck but took it off. Too much of a hassle.
Does help greatly on long hose runs of 350 or more feet.

Reactions: Cleanworks

roro

Name
Ross Craig
I plan on using it 6 or so times a year when my weeny mount gets asked to clean at 250ft
Best you move out of the caravan park jobs and on to the McMansions.:biggrin: We use on both units every day through to the splitter at in-line filter. Invaluable when double wanding.
roro

• Haha
Reactions: Hack Attack

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
Best you move out of the caravan park jobs and on to the McMansions.:biggrin: We use on both units every day through to the splitter at in-line filter. Invaluable when double wanding.
roro
yeah I'm not planning on dualing with a 36 blower

If I'm reaching past 150ft its not normally the size of the clean..

still kicking myself for not buying this place.. $200k, admittedly leasehold, 3ish yrs ago

Last edited:

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
2.5 on all 3 vans.... Even in - 30 degrees below zero....

SmartSelect_20200523-194750_Bitmoji.jpg

roro

Name
Ross Craig
[QUOTE="Hack Attack, post: 4703737, member: 54762"
still kicking myself for not buying this place.. $200k, admittedly leasehold, 3ish yrs ago
[/QUOTE]
similar view to one we were looking at near start of Port Underwood Rd when thinking of retiring to the sounds

Reactions: Hack Attack

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
[QUOTE="Hack Attack, post: 4703737, member: 54762"
similar view to one we were looking at near start of Port Underwood Rd when thinking of retiring to the sounds
[/QUOTE]
Yep, number 17 Port Underwood Rd I think? Less than 2 mins out of Waikawa

F

FB7777

300 cfm is 300 cfm, it does not travel any faster through a 2" conduit than it does through a 2.5" conduit, it just travels with LESS friction through the larger conduit, therefor PRESERVING available LIFT at the tool.

It'll be 2020 and we'll still be having this same conversation, and cleaners will still be buying and using 2.5" hose because it WORKS in REAL life.

well here we are in 2020 still rockin The 2.5 hose

where is that futuristic prognosticator?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom