The *** boys want you to see how they spend their time.

Mikey P

Administrator
If their not sicking their pajama lawyers on me , their spending huge amounts of time creating videos about me

Strange behavior for Jehovah's Witnesses to be partaking in IMO.

http://www.***************s.com/gene...ode-101-a.html

R

Ramon Allones

That couldn't be MikeyP. The girls in California are much better looking than those nasty tramps. Reminds me of the ones I saw in "Demostración Grande del Burro" in Tiajuana. My last fond memory before running through the night to my new country.

El Guapo
Ramon

timnelson

If that was supposed to be parody, it was a complete whiff.

Something kinda creepy about all the little giggling Mikey-haters over there.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
He doesn't...live close to you....does he...i would be very askerrt...
cuz, that was jus plain creepy!

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
it opens a link then ya gotta click again......

DAMN....and i thought Mikey was nutz.........!

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
That video was boring. They could have edited it down to less than 90 seconds and it might have been entertaining.

It's okay mikey, I took down the license plate number and reported it to the DEA as a known smuggling vehicle. I told them the blue truck had hidden storage compartments and full cavity searches of the passengers would be necessary.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
would have been better to use the dawn in the presrpay when filling up....

or to pull out a full line of condoms while searching the room...

and couldnt you do a slander suit???

ok so who has the farthest piss in this pissin contest???

STEVEC

And to think of how long you allowed Rob to dog WM when he screwed up his machine all by himself. Rob, what a fkn piece of shit.

omfg!! hahahhahaha best video ever.

What a wonderful usage of time. because when its all said and done, *** gets its advertisement. I'm sure that's what the video was meant to do.

- Mike Hanley

MicahR

Name
Micah Richardson
I don't even know where to start.

The net is so full of home made crap that is a complete waste of time to watch. Not to mention the time wasted in making something like that.

What's the point?

I can see them sitting together "brainstorming" ideas. All laughing like idiots thinking they're going to make something that will make them look good.

Unfortunately they're dumb enough to think that intelligent people will think it's funny.

This looks like something a jr. high group of friends would make and think it was the funniest thing ever.

It's just sad.

I say get the hell out of my industry! It's idiots like you that give it a bad name.

Go sell Avon.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Very gay.
It would have been better if they shortened it by about 7 or 8 minutes. Would of taken 3 minutes to get the point accross.

Oh I get it, they were making fun of how Mikey does business.
They should work on the talent a bit and get some hotter womens.

Really, it looks like they have a little gay crush on you Mikey.

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
[attachment=2:2wgrmxxe]carpetcleaner1.jpg[/attachment:2wgrmxxe][attachment=1:2wgrmxxe]carpetcleaner2.jpg[/attachment:2wgrmxxe][attachment=0:2wgrmxxe]carpetcleaner3.jpg[/attachment:2wgrmxxe]

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
[attachment=2:77h28nem]carpetcleaner4.jpg[/attachment:77h28nem][attachment=1:77h28nem]carpetcleaner5.jpg[/attachment:77h28nem][attachment=0:77h28nem]carpetcleaner6.jpg[/attachment:77h28nem]

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
He has a long way to go and a lot to learn about people...To belittle the industry and people in it would raise questions on there true intentions......Where was the humor in this... .all it did was confirm the image of what people already think of carpet cleaners....that most of us are nothing but a bunch of stupid tards that rummage threw there stuff and steal from them.....I am all for a good laugh..I cut up as much as everyone else..but stupidity like this is just another black eye for us...

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
With the damage to the walls do you think this was his house?

If so he needs to hire Mikey to clean the carpets and get a maid for the rest of the house.

lesterj2

i watched this video yesterday but didnt think it was intended for Mikey...
damm Mikey they say hen you have Haters you must be doing something right...
CONGRATS

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
lesterj2 said:
i watched this video yesterday but didnt think it was intended for Mikey... damm Mikey they say hen you have Haters you must be doing something right...
CONGRATS

What part of the "Mikey" poster and the big head mask didn't you understand?

lesterj2

Brian Robison said:
lesterj2 said:
i watched this video yesterday but didnt think it was intended for Mikey... damm Mikey they say hen you have Haters you must be doing something right...
CONGRATS
What part of the "Mikey" poster and the big head mask didn't you understand?
if im not mistaken the poster said Mickey... And as far as the Big Head Mask goes I didnt know that was how Mikey looked... :roll:

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
The guy did have the walk down. If he would have had a backpack on it would have been dead on! :D :D :D

Riding the porty was pretty funny I am going to ride mine tonight.

Kevin

I don't think it was anything about Mikey. I think it was just a commedy about the Hacks that are out there. I thought it said Mickey as in Micky Mouse.

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
No it said mickey because if they said Mikey then he could go after them for slander. Don't you think the mask has some resemblance to Mike? It was a spoof aimed at him.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom