The *** boys want you to see how they spend their time.

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
The weird thing was today when i was working.In to Wal greens drives a pick up like that with a glowing home made sign.

Im thinking wtf,so I stroll over it was a vote for this guy sign...But Rich and Willy come over to me an say .That's like the video you showed us this morning.

I showed have walked into Wal Greens an bought one of those disposable cameras.But it was like they were right there.Ditto on the dawn,I could have sworn it was gonna be used...

I laughed, but it was a bit to long,I found myself scrolling it faster also.I liked the part where he is sitting next to the off ramp.With the sign facing the wrong way getting splashed.An serious ball's walking into Wal -mart with that thing on?

But he has my style down to a science...lol

I thought it was a pretty funny little spoof. Yes it could have been shorter and that would have made it better. Yes I think that they should stop trying to screw with Mikey, I mean that little lawyer thing was ridiculous. I still found it pretty entertaining it made me laugh.

My other problem with *** is that they don't have a very good sense of humor, or should I say they are way uptight. They deleted my post because it had the words "poop and thong" and they found that very inappropriate, I thought we were all adults.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
poop and thong??? wth did he pull out of the closet????

he can put it on a video but you cant say it???

Al

I don't know how anyone could think it wasn't done to knock Mike, just read the comments below the video.

very childish........ and what a stupid mask!!

Here's to you ***
100_2754.jpg

floorguy said:
poop and thong??? wth did he pull out of the closet????

he can put it on a video but you cant say it???

Apparently.

I love how *** chickened out and changed the name of the video to "The Hack Video" from "Mickey the Hack"

Brian L

Name
Brian L
Is Seth Johnson (the dude playing Mickey) a cleaner? If so does he frequent this or any other boards?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom