The cat from hell....

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
First job today was a huge tile job...few bathrooms upstairs and all tile down stairs....been to this house many times...client normally locks the dog and the cat up in a room...gives me the garage code and the check is on the table...just let the animals out when I am done..today she forgot to lock them up...no problem..dog has never given me any problems...
i let my self in and try to get the dog up stairs in a room but he is not going to go....took me forever to get him to come up but when I went to grab his collar he was back down in a flash..called client and asked if I could just put him out back until I was done...no problem..she then tells me the cat is real friendly just pick it up and lay it on the bed...yea right...went to pick the little bastard up and the thing just went ape shit crazy and liked to rip my hands off...so I call my guy in the house and figure we can just chase it up stairs...it worked but it went in where we needed to clean..so I figured we could just run our hoses and I would watch the cat while he cleaned and then just lock it in....brought some things up and opened the door and out it went..I had left the front door open so I ran down to shut it and did not think to shut the bedroom door...managed to get it to run back up and sure enough..right back into the same room...my guy was up there and that cat was standing him off hissing and bating his claws and attacking his leg...with a blink of an eye..my guy grabs a laundry basket full of dirty cloths...all I saw was socks..thongs..tighty whities and bras flying in the air and the next thing I knew the cat was trapped under the basket...my guy had both hands holding down that basket..the cat was just going crazy and in a instant did some twisted ninja shit broke free and was running for its life...finally got it locked up...set us back 45 min fighting this thing.....got the job done..got some lunch meat out of fridge and let the dog in and gave it to him..... ( like I always do ).....went to let that demon cat out and it was sitting by the door waiting for me.....hissing at me all the way out the door....I hate cats.....

Reactions: Jim Bethel

Mikey P

Administrator
been there, done that

little bastard jumped from the second to the bottom floor averting us.

I felt his hard landing in my teeth..

mcatt

Name
Mike
This story had me dying laughing. I have had some similar stories with pets. I hate big birds.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
been there, done that

little bastard jumped from the second to the bottom floor averting us.

I felt his hard landing in my teeth..

we owned a 2 story house before we bought this one and one of Tia's kittens for what ever its reasons decided not to take the stairs and try the faster way down.....the sound of that kitten hitting that tile put a chill up your spine....went running in there and it was just laying there.....I thought it was dead..it was not moving...I figured it lost a life for every foot to foot and a half it dropped and it ran out before it hit bottom...and it sure as hell did not land on its feet.........after a bit it started moving...took it awhile before it actually got up....poor little thing walked crooked for about 2 weeks...seem to pull threw OK...still alive today...it has a nervous little tick in it now and then but pretty healthy......

Name
Ron lippold
I hate birds as well. I had one land on my back this week, I almost shit myself. I thought it was a falcon , the little girl comes over and takes it off me, it was just a parrot. I didn't think it was too funny, but everyone else did...

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
i once scraped a dED cat off the carpet of an old blind lady....
it had died and melted into the carpet

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
I've read this story 5 times and can't stop laughing.

Anyone ever cuffed behind the door to get dust bunnies but accidentally suck up Pete the Gerbil instead ?

FredC

Village Idiot
ummm...why even fook with the cat? Your instructions were to set him on the bed....not "make sure he is confined in X location"

would he have stayed there after cleaning had you accomplished the task? Was the vicious feline preventing you from cleaning?

as long the cat didn't end up in a waste tank whats the problem? Sounds like you guys chose to waste time on the cat.............

Reactions: tmdry

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
the instructions was to lock up the animals so the did not run out the front door..........

hogjowl

Idiot™
I had a job once way out in the country. Lady was a cop in town. She told me where the key was and to go clean. I get there and park my truck right at the laundry room door. It's spring and the windows are open (so I have no idea why she locked the doors). I clean the whole house, leaving the MBR for last. As I start to clean around the bed, a crazy black cat comes charging out from behind the head board, circles the MBR twice, and then shoots out the BR door. I finish the job; never seeing the cat again. Later that evening the cop calls me saying her kitchen window screen is laying in the driveway and her cat is missing. She wants to know WTH happened?

I guess the window was the only place it could find to exit.

Jay_wat

Supportive Member
Name
Jay Watson
Lol,,good laugh to read,,but i know at the time a real stresser! usually not to bad with pets,,,but worst one with cats was 4 wild ones in a crawlspace when i did plumbing,,, my apprentice at the time,,,i never seen him move so damn fast coming out! lol,,,cats are def much worse to deal with then dogs IMO,,,,

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom