The duck ranchette..

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Meester Ed,is da sign of da diseased one).
Trying to borrow mine,since I updated the hooves to BrushGlides.
All he does is ask to borrow my Eduardo...
Jeez ...

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
I had to pic open a door hanger combo type lock box about a month ago. My son was amazed I knew how to do that. Not sure if' I was proud or ashamed of myself.
Proud Bud,if you ever have a need to help someone now you do.
My career as the kissing carpet cleaning Bandit was sadly the opposite
I'm ashamed...lol

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
As a child I would often misplace my home keys and had to break into my own house. I got Really good at B&E.
A laminated card, very flexible credit card, or putty knife should have opened that door with no damage.
Many times you can find an unlocked window or patio door. Some Sliding doors are installed incorrectly making it very easy to remove the door.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Well boys..and Meg. It's going to be 113 today and I have two jobs and 10 rugs to clean. It's my 16th wedding anniversary also and my wife is acting all weepy. I'll probably have to spend money and take her somewhere to feed her tonight. My lower back and neck are killing me. I just want to get through today. Got a big office encap job tomorrow morning.

FredC

Village Idiot
I don't know a lot about breaking into homes but I do know that if installed properly the little piece circled below will not go into the strike plate when the door is closed. This then locks the latch bolt and prevents it from being jimmied open.
View attachment 108783

Try it sometime with the door open. Push the circled piece in and then try to push the latch bolt in.

Technically you're right...................but I just did a properly installed door lock with a bent AAA card.....

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Well boys..and Meg. It's going to be 113 today and I have two jobs and 10 rugs to clean. It's my 16th wedding anniversary also and my wife is acting all weepy. I'll probably have to spend money and take her somewhere to feed her tonight. My lower back and neck are killing me. I just want to get through today. Got a big office encap job tomorrow morning.
Get her a hot tub

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
1624104813074.png

lta

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
How much for an oily Mikey next to a Hank.
Wearing their speedo vac logos?
I'm so jacked on estrogen here.
My transgenderism is showing here.

• Wow
Reactions: Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator
How much for an oily Mikey next to a Hank.
Wearing their speedo vac logos?
I'm so jacked on estrogen here.
My transgenderism is showing here.
See if Marty will send you a copy if his, I'm not up to striking that pose twice, not that there is anything wrong with it...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom