The end of urine jobs? Potty patch!

klndry

You can't be serious. If the dog can't hold it, bye bye. I don't mind an accident but purposely urinating in the house. And whose to say he is going to hit the darn thing. And if he is male he is just going to go on the wall. Then visiting dogs are going to do the same thing.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
A recent job had two "Depends" or diaper like pads layed out in an area.

I had the teenage son remove them so I could clean.

He didn't like that.

G

I never worry about that kinda stuff; animals were made to be outside. They make great FREE security systems!!

TimP

Yeah I love the customers that have the puppy pads in the home.....

What they don't understand is they teach the dog to go in the home.

They are for training you get them to go on it then move them outside and eventually take them away when they are puppys. But I see them with grown dogs inside.....

The up side is I get to do homes like these usually more than 3 times a year.

-JB-

Name
JB
I've got two customers that have diapers on their dog(s) at all times when their inside. The one lady has like nine Pom's, the other "fella's" dog kept on peeing in the house till they put a diaper on him, hasn't had one accident in the diaper yet so they claim, wierd, weird, weird.

That is the dumbest thing I've ever seen! Just get a wire coat hanger and beat the heck out of the dog if it craps in the house. It won't crap inside ever again, it's that simple!

joe harper

Name
joe harper
033.jpg

My Custy uses the Carpet to cut down......
on the COST of the PADS :roll:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom