The Experience Email Landslide!

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
Is it me or my imagination. I can't open my email or Facebook with out seeing a barrage of posts from the hucksters selling at the experience.

Someone even gave out my email and I am getting stuff from companies I have never communicated with.

Most of these emails or posts play on fear or the hope that they have the silver bullet to your sales and marketing problems.

I am looking forward to going but it makes me wonder how much can you really learn from people who do it in such a unappealing manner.

I can't imagine doing that to my customers.
It's important to keep top of mind with your customers but how you do it is important also.

Maybe some of these folks should do what only one has done pick up the phone call and just introduce yourself and begin a true relationship. Offer advice and help without payment.

Just a hint people buy from their friends and those they trust. Vendors ask a few people in Vegas do they really consider you a friend and do they really trust you? Do you make promises you can keep?
Is what you are selling really turn key? Can someone with no graphics or marketing background really implement it? Is it really the best piece of equipment for them? I used to tell doctors to write my competitors product because it was better for that patient. I never missed a quota. I had the best sales record in my area of any rep for a 10 year period.
Just a helpful hint

I had to send a few emails to stop the barrage. Not really a good customer experience.

Ron K

Ohhh Tommm now you won't be anybody's "GOOD FRIEND" in the rug cleaning business.

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
I don't hit girls.

The last girl I hit was Margie Miler in the second grade.
I walked up to her smacked here up the side of the head with my metal lunch box and said that's for being nice.
My Dad walked me back 2 blocks to her house made me apologize, then took me home and laid into me so I would never forget.
Not an event I want to repeat. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
Ohhh Tommm now you won't be anybody's "GOOD FRIEND" in the rug cleaning business.

And I will never learn the secrets that with allow my business to earn record profits while I build the highest respected cleaning business in town.

Cause we all no nobody has ever heard of the internet or the fact you have to get in your car and go call on prospects or that someone should answer your phone.
There might be 20 things you need to know to grow your business properly.

Maybe that should be my stick. "The 20 things you need to know to grow your business" but I won't charge you for it.
All the big stuff no one has ever heard of.

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
I don't hit girls.

I walked up to her smacked here up the side of the head with my metal lunch box and said that's for being nice.
My Dad walked me back 2 blocks to her house made me apologize, then took me home and laid into me so I would never forget.

Wow and Karen married you anyway.

Mikey P

Administrator
Was it a Brady Bunch or Partridge Family lunchbox?

Tom will be sure to wear his wife beater shirt while doing his presentation at MF next year.

Only one or two emails will be sent to remind you of this even so mark your calendars NOW.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
I don't hit girls.

Good thing she wasn't a Red Head, lil mongrel bloodied my nose!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom