Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
who said peak season?

My whole friggin body hurts. I don remember this last year at all.

Reactions: SamIam

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger

The maker and owner of this product just left my home again (7am) after delivering another Seal A Door unit that we have been tweaking for even better seal and versatility!

I swear that guy never sleeps either :)

He is giving away the newer updated and improved unit we have been tweaking at the show!

Pretty dang exciting for us to have someone trying to improve the product even more....

He is so dedicated to his products, he would have had to leave at 5 am this morning from his house to make sure I get this to be working with out in the field and give even more feed back.

He is just such a nice guy too!

Mikey P

Administrator
Four more great additions from Reel Innovations to the greatest giveaway in carpet cleaning history!

Check the list for more details but get a load of this!

dual.jpg

The optional Dual Storage Capacity (Patent pending) feature available on our vacuum reels allows the reel to be divided into two separate sections. This is accomplished by means of a 3rd, "Divider Hoop", positioned at the appropriate distance between the two outer hoops. This feature is very useful for those customers who carry 2.5" as well as 2" vacuum hose.
As with all of our vacuum hose reels, Capacity Kits allow owners of Dual Reels to modify the capacity of their reels.
And Dual Reel Conversion Kits allow owners of our Single Capacity Reels to convert them to Dual Capacity Reels.
All DVR reels are available with electric rewind option. And "E" capacity kits are also available.

Winner will be able to up grade to the electric version for a nominal fee.

Reactions: J Scott W

Mikey P

Administrator
The actual raffle takes place at 2:00 pm in the trade show hall on Friday

with 30 plus prizes it may take up to 2 hours to get through them all so plan accordingly.

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
I would take you too Chris but I believe I only got 1 bed. So that's a NO. Hey Mikey, you are still selling tickets at the event right? And do you have to be present to win? I will be there, I just want better odds than everybody and their brother entering and not going.

Mikey P

Administrator
Yes, you can buy as many tickets as you want as well as compete in challenges to win some.

If you can run a 175 through a series of cones with out the machine or the cord touching the cones you'll get 20 tickets.

If you can do that and be the fastest over the three days of competition you'll get 100 tickets.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Ron's been updating the Seal-a-Door.

We added wings to the sides and top for a better seal yet.

Liking it.

He also added a window for the heck of it in this unit.

These will be at The Experience and he is giving away a Seal-a-door

imagejpeg_1_zpsaf33083c.jpg

imagejpeg_0_zps77bd9cbb.jpg

KLNSTEC

Name
David Alonso
In light of the Experience Trade show coming up next week, we will be in booth 601 and 603 with WestPakUSA.
We will have several Vendors there at the Show Selling the DUK GUARDS. Vendors such as Interlink Supply of Salt Lake City in Booth's311,313,315,317,319. HYDRASPEC in booth 330, ADCO pro cleaning Supply in Booth 203, ROTOVAC in booth 802, JON-DON in booth's 510,512,609,611 and WestPak in Booth's 601 & 603. All Vendors said that if you want these guards, cash and credit card are accepted, but cash is preferred. The DUK GUARD will have a new look this year with new safety colors as the white guard will be no more. Stickers will also be available that say" Caution watch you step" and a Dude falling.....and they will be for sale at the Vendor Booths. At the end of the trade show on Friday Mike Pailliotet with Mikeyfest will be doing a raffle with over $ 30,000 in prizes, and for those who spent all your money on raffle tickets and didn't nothing....... there is hope. At the end of the raffle the rest of the tickets will be thrown back in and 10 winners will win 1 guard Each. So hopefully nobody goes home Empty handed.

Also on a side Note.... WE MIGHT have additional colors Available in a very Limited amount. We will have to wait and See....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom