The EZ Tower Rug Drying Rack for Carpet Cleaners

Clark

Hello Ivan. Yes it will. But the 6 x 10 x 13 is a big unite and not mobil. The EZ Tower is very mobil. It has 8 poles slots with lifting hooks and the width is adjustable from 6 ft to 16 ft.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
This looks like a nice design, just right for a mini-plant, and for the money it would be difficult to build your own.

Not to sound to dumb here, but Clark are you Dusty?
I had the pleasure of talking to both in Orlando. Maybe Clark can visit Connections Vegas so a few more people can say hi and ask questions.

Clark

No! Dusty is Steve Roberts from Canada (Luv a Rug). I am from the South, as in Alabama. I go to both Connections every year. I will be in Vegas this year in that hot ass outside both. I will be glade to answer any questions any time. My phone number is 800-528-1376.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Clark
What's the lead time on the units?

Would Ivan and I save by shipping together?

I think he is around three hours from Lawrence Kansas 66046, in
Jefferson City MO. 65109

Clark

Yes, Richard I think it will be almost half. Most of the time it is 15% more for the second Tower. They have to be going to the same place. I may be able to bring them myself and help install them. Which Tower do you need? The one with the winch or the EZ Tower.

Ivan Turner

Supportive Member
Name
Ivan Turner
I'll be ordering the one with the winch. Hey Clark maybe as you're easing back to the south you could stop by and help us set ours up too!

Ivan

Clark

Yes, we can do both in the same trip. I have a hand crank lift I can put on the truck.

Ivan Turner

Supportive Member
Name
Ivan Turner
Clark,

I'll talk to Chavez on Monday or tuesday and find out what day he wants to have his delivered and we can go ahead and place out order.

Where can a guy get one of those inflatable wash pits?

Ivan

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Not on my end.
We still own that building but have never seriously developed it, its used more for storage than anything. Remodel for that property was nearly $600 k and the timing was bad. We never pulled the string.

Name
Nate W.
All I know is if I had to use one of those or the pirate ship setup, I'd just blow my brains out... Too much work... I still remember like it was yesterday with 2x4's and ladders on each side...

Man I got it wayyyy better than mom and pops had to do...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom