The Flash Cuff is almost here :) Check out the .pdf

John Olson

Name
John Olson
The New Flash Cuffs will be here in a couple weeks. I have been patiently waiting to say anything but since the .pdf is up on interlink now is a good time to start talking about em! I have never ever liked it when someone gets knocked off but if yoru going to knock someone off do it to someone deserving and make sure to make it better and boy did they get it right! Price will knock your socks off as well.

Get ready to say good bye to "cool" and say hello to AWESOME :mrgreen:

http://www.interlinksupply.com/spec_sheets/flash_cuffs.pdf

TimP

figures.....every time I buy something. A new product comes out after...

Got my cool cuffs today. Would of been nice to know when I ordered them that something new was out

John Olson

Name
John Olson
If you would have called me I would have told ya to wait unless you absolutly had to have a cool cuff now. As soon as I get my first 100 flash cuffs in i'm gonna dump the cool cuffs off at cost. The flash cuffs will be priced where you will want to just dump your cool cuffs off on ebay and replace them with these :)

John Olson

Name
John Olson
AshleyMckendree said:
Price will knock my socks off? As in affordable... or will take 3 or 4 jobs to pay for them? :twisted:

as in about the same price as 2 regular cuffs and a connector :mrgreen:

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree

Yayness!!! :mrgreen:

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Me? I didn't make em...besides there is a .45 on my bed side table a 9mm glock with Black Talons on Lora's side. a .45 colt hanging from the closet door, a double barrel 12 gauge with 00 Buck next to the gun cabinet. a 9mm Colt ASR-15 with Black Talons in the gun case. and these are just the ones that stay loaded.... :mrgreen:

TimP

I'll just keep the cuffs I got since I think they were priced reasonably. And I'm not that particular about my cuffs. As long as they stay together when pulling them in on the electric reel I'm good to go.

I didn't call you John cause I needed some other things fast and Jon don and Interlink are 1 day to get to me. I believe you're 3-4 days, and sometimes time is of the essence.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
looks cool..... but I don't get all warm and fuzzy about the button release..... the first time dirt from the outside or crap from the inside gets stuck up in it it will go to hell real fast.........

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Oh i'll be sending a some out to be used and abused. I have been patiently waiting for these since I first seen em. This mechanical engineer the Hanks hired is one smart cookie. Amazing the R&D that can be done on a computer instead of engineering by BDCC :mrgreen:

Holy shit batman the world must be coming to an end, me praising the Hanks... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
why not combine the 2 parts of R&D

as we all know....there is alot of shit "devolped" on a comp and put out...that just plain suck....because its not user friendly

Lora Olson

...oh...and his wife is a damn good shot with all her guns!! :p

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
floorguy said:
as we all know....there is alot of shit "devolped" on a comp and put out...that just plain suck....because its not user friendly

that is because when some makes something that is worth having others will stand on there shoulders and take there ideas and push it out there for everything it is worth..they will change it a bit to cover there ass and not take the time to put it threw real life testing..most will find out that the knock offs are nothing more then crap but by then the copiers will have made there money and the one that will pay for everything is us..............welcome to the real world............

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
damn feel like a doubles tennis match out here...and that little ball is getting smacked everywhere...

Joe Bristor

I love the looks of that cuff!
Just looked at the pdf and it's got a lot going for it, no doubt copied a lot of my innovations too.
I'm worried about the push button though as I tried that concept and couldn't make it work over time.
Hopefully, Olson's wrong (as usual, lol) calling it "new"
Maybe they've had some time testing it?
If not, don't forget that new is new is new.
Time will tell.

Tim, there's a 7 year proven track record saying you did good buying the Cool Cuffs.
If you have any problems just take em back for a free replacement.
My newest cuffs have the unprecedented 2.5 year warranty.
What's these new cuffs good for?

I was expecting a design improvement rather than focus on a price advantage but it does sound like price is the main selling point. Now that Cool Cuffs are back, there's plenty of distributors who will match or beat any other competitive price. And of course you've got Jon Don spending the big bucks right here promoting them, something I can't recall any other distributors doing, so if you're in the market for cuffs show a little class and support them.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Of course you'll get a couple sets Mikey. Joe shouldn't you be peeking out the windows watching for Joey, Lee and Rob?

steve g

Name
steve garrett
Jim Martin said:
floorguy said:

that is because when some makes something that is worth having others will stand on there shoulders and take there ideas and push it out there for everything it is worth..they will change it a bit to cover there ass and not take the time to put it threw real life testing..most will find out that the knock offs are nothing more then crap but by then the copiers will have made there money and the one that will pay for everything is us..............welcome to the real world............

jim, once again like the vortex subject, you are not following the politics behind the scenes. there is much to the story of the hanks deciding to make their own cuffs, just like there is a whole lot more to the story of why you can't buy a vortex anymore. sometimes it helps to know the real story. the hanks have been guilty of past transgressions but this is not one of them. If joe would have been a better partner to them none of this would have happened. the truth is joe's own behavior caused this, there I said it, the truth.

I bought some hose the other day from joe, he was pleasant to talk to and got my stuff to me as quick as anyone could have, he is also one of the few you can get amflex hose from, which works awesome IF YOU DON'T DO SEWER FLOODS. I am not going to run out and change out my cuffs, however I wouldn't mind trying some out. so take it all in for what its worth

Joe Bristor

" the truth is joe's own behavior caused this"

Steve, wadr you've never talked to me about any of this, thus you don't know both sides of the story therefore you couldn't possibly know the truth because. Not that you're4 lieing but to say you kjnow the "truth" is way wrong.
Being that you're a cleaner's cleaner I bet you 100 bucks right here that if you did here both sides you wouldn't be saying it's "Joe's behavior that caused this." Wanna bet?

And you would be so kind, please state specifically what you're referring to when you say, " If joe would have been a better partner... "

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom