The Flash Cuff is almost here :) Check out the .pdf

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
New concept looks very promising...

My Cool Cuffs are still working very well here on days ,I do something .

The yellow cuffs a buddy bought have not been as good to him as my cool cuffs were to me...

An also the zipper 2 looks awesome ...

Keep up the great work Mike .

Good Day to u all ...

rhyde

Name
rhyde

good call, you never know when the zombie apocalypse will happen :lol:

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
The interesting part is he's not BS'in you, and I'm sure he may have forgot one or two that around there somewheres.

fred boyle said:
Club Greenhorn absolutely was named after Jeff back when his screename was greenhorn carpet commando, I used to go there when it first started

Club Greenhorn was named for a monthly thread on the old blue board called "Club Greenhorn"

Those threads on CCC were often started by Greenie, but not always (those threads may have been originally named for / by Greenie), it was a weekly / monthly thread that was just one long conversation , like an early version of a chat room.

As Bruce pointed out, the Club Greenhorn Chat Room (http://carpet.cleanerschat.com) is about "Greenhorns" asking questions of experienced cleaners. It is NOT "Jeff Lydon - Greenie's chat room". Greenie has not been there in years (unfortunately).

If you dont know what you are talking about, you probably shouldnt just ASSume.

Thanks. Most of it was great. OBX and Myrtle Beach for the 4th.

The trip home was not so great.
Sadly, the Saturn didnt make the trip home with us, it decided it was staying in the Carolinas.

Brokedown on the side of the road with temps in 100's is not the way I would have preferred to spend the past couple days, but it was still worth it ;)
37362_1419761906795_1615098565_1025895_310363_s.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom