The Home-y Show

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Dan & I closed it last night so I took a few shots. The next Show I'm getting a double booth. It's a little too cramped in a 10x10. I also see the skirt is off, Dan & I moved the display back to the back of the table and didn't get it straight. Fixed it before we left last night.

Some of Sholom's magnets, they turned out really cool with the colored logo.

22dc2335-7f11-4029-b5bb-3c805c0d5f9f_zps78a920d3.jpg

2fcc3b35-0a9e-45d4-8543-266eb83a0433_zps857bfe49.jpg

215c2ef2-b847-40ab-b036-4f2c28ade812_zps7c6dbb45.jpg

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Looks good was it a successfully event for y'all?

good attendance and some. Interest in your services from the attendees?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I only did Friday night and talked with several of the vendors. Met one HVAC guy and he wants pricing on ducts with and without the blower so I'll send John next week to stop by and add them to Erin's route.

John texted me this AM and said they were busy but thats all I heard today. I'll check in with them sometime tomorrow. It supposed to be a nice day should be a big day for the home show.

Its fun and great to get some direct contact.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Here on MB, bought them last month from Sholom. Turned out nice, like the color and weight.

I'll need to get more for the leave behind packet once I get all the materials done for it.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Here on MB, bought them last month from Sholom. Turned out nice, like the color and weight.

I'll need to get more for the leave behind packet once I get all the materials done for it.

Just wondering. I approved mine two weeks ago and haven't receive them yet.

Connor

Name
Connor
Pocket pool?

Couldn't find a shirt that would button around your neck?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Somebody has to "shoot pool"!

I thought it fit my neck quite well, I was just showing some 70's hair.

No not from the 70's, I'm nearly 70 doofus! :p

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
HomeShow2013Pictures_zpsa793d852.jpg

Went pretty well lots of networking, love theses shows. We'll have to keep our eyes and ears open for other shows.
I like the light panel, Richard. now just stay out of the booth so you don't frighten off any clients and all will be well. While you are at it ban Big Dan too!

Steve

PS I agree that you should rent two booths next time or even better get them on the corner. Look at the amount of labor and the potential opportunities you have tied up in these and the booth expense starts to look pretty minor.

Oh, and your employees will hate me but we didn't allow chairs in our booth. I want them up standing and working the crowds at all times. (We did rotate our employees in and out with frequent breaks. It is exhausting work.)

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Yea it was crowded and you're right a corner would do better. I think I'd still like a double, and then we can put up the other display too.

That's not me. LOL

Dan & I only worked Friday night.

8 of us took our turns working it. I agree with chairs but I did slam them with 5-hour shifts and no pad under the carpet. They know not to sit when there was traffic.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
No chairs for sure- 5 hours is a while but if u staff 2 at a time they can rotate when they need a break.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom