The Itchy and The Scratchy

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Got one of those calls from a Best Friend with the dreaded (HEADLICE) and I already itch. Oldest Daughter has it and they seem to be losing the battle to two other lil girls now.

I have a few ideas but as a parent have never delt with this, even as a kid myself. They are going to organize the laundering ordeal with clothing and bedding, up to me and him to deal with mattresses, sofas and carpeted areas I guess.

Is it in a Carpet Cleaners best Interest to assist in these types of calls? or should we dodge them and run?

Anything other than good ol 91 percent alchohol you would go to town with. Pretty much a whole house ordeal except maybe the Master bed bath section. Approx 1400sqft

Should I just pitch my $180 inline after the show ? Oh I Crindge at the thought of decontamination.......son of a .....

Mikey its 423 :cool:

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Oh Doc,
Thanks You !
Looks like we can get it pretty quick out of Raliegh NC from my searching so that will help.

These are like brothers and sisters to us, the comment was we feel so dirty because of it Chris.......
He works EMS and She is a Resident RN, Clean People as we eat at their home
Arrgghhh You Public Schools and Worthless Parents!!!!!!

May you Be Blessed for tghe Assist Mr. Chavez, Oh and sorry to hear about a Chavez passing today :very_drunk:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom