The Kid's a star!

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
udu5eqa7.jpg

We sent a picture of my handy work to Service Monster and they are featuring the pic on their blog. The DriMaster 2 isn't completely worthless after all! (Looking forward to the 3 though)

The Clean Machine

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Nice! How cold is it in Antarctic...err...Iowa today?

High of 49 here today Jim, it's like a regular heat wave! High in the single digits for Monday though. Jan. and Feb. are DEFINITELY my least favorite months of the year here in IA but we will make it through like we always do...Plus I get to hang out with my boys soon at MF10. That should break up the Winter really well for me.

The Clean Machine

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
High of 49 here today Jim, it's like a regular heat wave! High in the single digits for Monday though. Jan. and Feb. are DEFINITELY my least favorite months of the year here in IA but we will make it through like we always do...Plus I get to hang out with my boys soon at MF10. That should break up the Winter really well for me.

The Clean Machine

Us too, its about 40 here today. We had about a foot of snow the last 2 days then this.

Crazy $hit.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Your cousin Pedro is opening a New Mexican restaurant across the street from my office, Taco. Would you put in a good word for me? I could use a family and friends discount.

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Haven't had a Dec. like this in a long time.

Going to be -6 tonight, high of 12 tomorrow.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Congrats....and nice work!

Im heading out to do a last minute call for a 3 story empty lake home. $800 job!

Currently -17 below as I type this and Iam going out alone to do it and the temps are still dropping fast .

Mark Saiger

Reactions: Russ T.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Be safe Mark. Nothing like $800 to get you excited to go out in the frozen tundra. I'm thankful for the 1 empty resi job tomorrow am. I haven't seen it yet but I don't expect to make half of that.

The Clean Machine

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom