The Kingdom Hall called

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
You would be amazed the amount of work you can get out of me for a Baconator.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trip Moses and DAT

Andy

Name
Doesn't Matter
Charge whatever your conscience will bear. Those with a clean conscience will charge more those with a bad conscience will charge less. People think that they can buy favor with God, which is repugnant to him he wants obedience not sacrifice.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Charge whatever your conscience will bear. Those with a clean conscience will charge more those with a bad conscience will charge less. People think that they can buy favor with God, which is repugnant to him he wants obedience not sacrifice.
I do, thank you😄 He sends me to every single one of em, and I obediently do em, send them an invoice. They pay, and I tithe😄 Kum Ba Ya!

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
three preachers talking about how they divide up the offerings

two drew a large circle on the floor and threw the money up in the air .

One kept what landed inside the circle for his pay
the preacher at the other church took what landed outside

third preacher said,

"I just throw it up in the air, and whatever God doesn't take, falls to the floor as my pay"

..L.T.A.

Mikey P

Administrator
three preachers talking about how they divide up the offerings

two drew a large circle on the floor and threw the money up in the air .

One kept what landed inside the circle for his pay
the preacher at the other church took what landed outside

third preacher said,

"I just throw it up in the air, and whatever God doesn't take, falls to the floor as my pay"

View attachment 89103

..L.T.A.

Marty will find that hilarious.

randy

Name
Randy
I have done homeless & women's shelters for free, but my church I charge full freight.
I figure if they can have a staff of 80+ full time employees and pay a head pastor $300,000 a year then they can pay me. They even have someone on staff to call and ask where I was on Sunday. I have told her I work some Sundays but I think she thinks I'm home sleeping, and sometimes she is right.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
If it’s Gods will, it’s Gods Bill! He can afford it! He owns all the cattle on a thousand hills🤷🏻‍♂️ All the do do under em too!!

• Haha
Reactions: randy

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
They're still calling the neighboring brothers who have a cleaning business, wanting a freebie

Last edited:

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
They're still calling the neighboring brothers who have a cleaning business, wanting a freebie
I used to work with a brother doing a local Kingdom Hall. He was an elder and would donate his time and equipment as a gift. When I say he was an elder, I mean in more ways than one. He would pay me do the work with his equipment. He has passed on now but that was another experienced cleaner that I learned a lot from.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Holy Cow!! How long did you have to lay on our couch for all that counseling before you got the victory? Geez Louise! Buy your books, send you to skool!

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I hope you're able to hold on to him for a long time. Even if he flakes on you 6months from now, your body is enjoying the rest
I agree. Ok, I'm not bragging about this, because I feel we are all in the same boat here when it comes to pushing a wand around all day. I would proudly stand beside any of you and grind carpet all day. I can go for 10 hours pushing a wand. Go go go, I'm like a steam driven piston pumping wand plowing machine. It really didn't hit me how conditioned to the business i've become until I started teaching this newb how to wand.

So he's been watching me for the last week and says "Hey, I can do that. I see what you're doing and it isn't that hard."

Ok, I'll let you try it. I gave him the wand with some basic instructions. I told him to only work on technique and not speed. The speed will come after the technique is mastered. I explained slow is better than splash and dash. I handed him the wand and within one wet pass he starts sweating profusely and complaining his arms are on fire. His grip was so tight he was wearing himself out. I told him to relax, breath with every push stroke (Like weight lifting) and slow down. He finished the dry passes and started a second run. After the second set, he was totally exhausted.

I told him he better not puss out on me after the first week of wanding. I warned him I was going to turn him into a machine that can wand for 10 hours a day. We cleaned 4 vacant houses ,rotating stick-time on the wand.

It was eye opening how much I've become conditioned to pushing the wand all day. I thought this 27 year old "Kid" was going to show me up. Not happening.

He is doing pretty well. He's learning the equipment and has a good eye for detail. I have no complaints with his rate of progression. At the end of the week i'm planning on giving him a $1 raise. I'll continue to increase his pay as he continues to progress.

I know this is probably nothing new for you multi truck/Employees guys. It was just eye opening for me to see.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom