The latest in video testimonials....

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
Just got this email...

Hi there,

My Name is Ramon and I wanted to make a testimonial video about your service.

You do have a story from an existing satisfied customer, right?
What I'll do is take your existing customer story and turn that into a video testimonial.
Therefore, it is not a fake testimonial. You're just hiring a commercial actor.

Check out my testimonial video sample below:

http://videotestimonial.instapage.com/

You can use the video on your website, social media, or advertisements.
It will help you get more sales easily than your competitors.

Really rides on the line of being unethical. Even thought the email says "it's not fake testimonial", I beg to differ. In the video he says that the work was done in his house, but it's not if he is the actor.

Wonder how many people will start doing this kind of thing? Kind of ridiculous to pay someone to do it with having a cell phone that you can just take the video yourself from a REAL customer and post it.

There's a sucker born every minute...SMH.

rjwood

Faux Fosythe
Name
Me
He's probably just trying to make a living like everyone else. Not that I'd hire him. And I agree with him that it's technically not a fake video.

rjwood

Faux Fosythe
Name
Me
However, it might be wise to ask your customer if it's okay to make a video of their review.

Joe Appleby

Supportive Member
Name
Joe Appleby
I'm buying a Personal testimonial On "what a great guy I am" for prospective friends I want to make. It will be shared when I text a new contact.

I'll also watch it when my self esteem is low.
Best 29.00 I'll ever spend.

Still looking for material.

smastio

Name
Steve Mastio
I'm buying a Personal testimonial On "what a great guy I am" for prospective friends I want to make. It will be shared when I text a new contact.

I'll also watch it when my self esteem is low.
Best 29.00 I'll ever spend.

Still looking for material.

I decided to get an image taken to prove the fact that I am a good guy, so I took my colonoscopy x ray image and showed it to the ex to prove that I didn't have a stick up my ass. It didn't work - thus the ex. Maybe it should have been a video.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom