The little things matter in building a business...

Name
I'm Rick James
When dealing with customers there is a lot that they don't say that effects how we are perceived.. I talked to customers that didn't use the last cleaner because he smelt of smoke.. he left the hose off the spigot when he used it.. didnt take proper care in the house, the list can go on.

Image sells in this business and if you arent doing the little things I really do think it cost you down the road. Right now business is booming and i believe the little things helped me. That and i am a badass cleaner.

Most recent review

I chose Go Green from the previous Yelp reviews, so I had high expectations, and I was not disappointed! Brent was on time, called ahead to keep me updated, and did a brilliant job with our carpets. I was especially impressed with the smaller details, plastic wall corner covers to protect our walls from the hose, mats to cover all the hardwood floors, signs marking wet carpet, styrofoam pieces to keep the legs of couches up off the carpets while they dried. He was also knowledgeable about a specific ventilation staining that we had along the walls and how to correct it. I appreciated the time he took and the fabulous job he did. I will be calling Brent again without reserve. Thank you.

nsidla

Agreed, being professional and taking the extra time/courtesy to take those extra steps and pay attention to the "smaller details" can help build a reputation that will sustain your business' rep in the long run...congrats on the great review !

If you need a way to manage your testimonials better and don't want to rely on yelp or google reviews/want to process your reviewers, I highly suggest you check this out: ServiceKick

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
It's amazing what customers find important (that are not related to the task at hand).

Able 1

Name
Keith
Really....really? Best thing you.can do for your biz as an o/o is have a helper ..

Name
I'm Rick James
Able 1 said:
Really....really? Best thing you.can do for your biz as an o/o is have a helper ..

Having a TM over a porty and so on also is the best thing for any business too. I do have a helper some of the time, the other time he is on his own route. But its the little unspoken things you dont do that is the reason the customer dont call you back, even if you have a helper or not.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Mikey P said:
Here here.

Especially you old farts like Art and Cox who think you have it all under control all by your lonesome

You used to be a lean mean carpet cleaning machine. Just Mikey and his Vortex. It didn't get better than that. My customers know they are getting the best there is.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom