The M9F Video you've been waiting for...

Name
Steve Lawrence
For anyone: Do the Hoss spray jets fill out the width of the vac slot or are they each spraying a small area (like the original Hoss)?

Name
Steve Lawrence
Thanks, Jim. By staggered I believe you mean the spray bars are not alike, different lengths?

Also, those holes in the spray bar are different than most spray jets. Do you guys prefer this over standard jetting?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Thanks, Jim. By staggered I believe you mean the spray bars are not alike, different lengths?

Also, those holes in the spray bar are different than most spray jets. Do you guys prefer this over standard jetting?

spray bars are now the same length...it is the tube that is different lengths.....and they are staggered to start at the top of the vacuum shoe and work there way down to the bottom....

These type bars are the best IMO....allows better flushing of the carpet...hold the heat in...and leaves the carpet dryer....

PC220821.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Steve Lawrence

Mikey P

Administrator
Not only was I disappointed in the Trex, I am now very disappointed with John himself.

His silence here tells me volumes.

It is what it is I suppose.
Time to move on.

I'm looking forward to the RV XL being sent out. Hopefully different weight distribution will eliminate the streaking issue.

The new RX20 could be interesting of they listen to"us"..

But until then, for a full size machine, the HOSS is the boss.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
How do you guys like Hoss for commercial glue down? RX never worked for us on CGD until we installed glides.

I like it......move faster.....some say they don't get good dry time but I have not had any problems....could be just the set up..(?)....

this was from my daughters school....even after all the vacuuming........we still managed to flush all this out...

IMG_0309.jpg

nothing but dirt and sand that was imbedded down into the carpet...

P1010546.jpg

P1010549.jpg

IMG_0304.jpg

Reactions: Steve Lawrence

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Jim I thought you said school not beach!

No wait "The ocean called it wants its sand back!

I love kids they makes the messes

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
RV should have brought out all the bells and whistles from the git go, the handle it self is my worry point.

Hurry up and wait!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom