The most deodorizing I'm willing to do...

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Did one yesterday. It was exactly the same carpet and it was pretty bad, trashed. No urine tho but coffee and drink spill every where .. since it was a rental, i decided to do what @Cleanworks been preaching about. I used dry slurry rinse(1 tablespoon in 10 gallon solution tank) after using power burst and saiger booster.

It was amazing... It outperformed flex.. went back today. Carpet was not stiff but soft and everything was amazingly new look with of course obvious traffic wear path... But who cares!

@Cleanworks i should've listen to you a long time ago..

Sorry no pics...

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Powdered Flex has always been over rated

Not a fan of any BP chems anyway

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Do you have a 360 Ron?

I disagree..
I have both the 360i and the 360xl. Best tool for the traffic areas but I like the Zipper for pure flushing. I know, you can't bring every tool on every job. I use the 360i on res and the xl on commercial.

Mikey P

Administrator
Water Clawing imo creates a disgusting cess pool under the carpet.

Especially when trying to decontaminate an area 3x5, in this case

Lift a carpet after clawing large areas to see what I mean.

Not to mention the bullshitting and false hopes you give the client in order to sell the service.

Claws are great for isolated 8 +/-ounce spills and squirts.

Steve T

Name
Steve Trosky
When it comes to urine issues I learned long ago not to guarantee anything other than possible improvement, I pretty much do the same process . Saturate w/ saigers p-lime Zyme, let dwell and extract with the tool I'm cleaning with. Sometimes , depending on severity I'll apply a topical deodorizer after. I charge a little extra for time and product and hope for the best.

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Also a good place to use your 4” Geko tool.

Sucks the butt off a brontosaurus in places a wand or 360i cannot go.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
It is indeed wise to not guarantee urine removal .

I wonder how many of us has lost business or not been called back because of the denial of the home owner about it coming back?
Especially when the animals still live there.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
It is indeed wise to not guarantee urine removal .

I wonder how many of us has lost business or not been called back because of the denial of the home owner about it coming back?
Especially when the animals still live there.
I had a lady like that a few years ago. She had 2 young, make Siamese cats who would mark all over each other's territory. All the baseboards were ruined and the place stank even from the outside. Drive her husband nuts. Nothing I could without getting rid of the cats, then replacing the carpets, floors and walls.

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
the problem is they are often used to it

walk in and your eyes start watering and they don't have the same response, pull out the UV and show them and they say yeah but it doesn't smell so whats the problem??

I hate urine jobs its messed up people with messed up expectations

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom