The NEW Everest 870 reveal

Comments

Credits
Name
Matt Ross
Kubota diesels are used in heavy equipment everywhere. Wouldn't surprise me if the engine has been used in Skid steers and mini excavators. Those regularly run 3-5k hours without engine trouble.

Reactions: scottw

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Credits
Ok, let me see if I understand this.

The old 870 is 63 HP and mine is the Ford engine.
I can clean fine upholstery with the heat off and engine on idle without damaging it

The new unit you aren't able to turn the heat off so it runs at 185° minimum. The new engine is 53 HP.

Same blower on both.

New looks. , Kubota engine. 5 year warranty good. I'm sure it kicks butt. I think by not having a heat off option they may have placed themselves out of the market for many cleaners. Large strictly commercial guys probably won't care. Edit, watching the video again. I see it has a Thermal Logic Upholstery setting. Ok, that makes me happy.

Last edited:

sassyotto

Credits
Name
Paul
On the video I think they said the new machine has more vacuum than the Everest. Does anyone know how much more?
Look, its not a Prochem Everest, its a SS Everest. They just put the Everest label on it to keep the Prochem loyal interested just like they did with the Apex.

Prochem is dead.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Credits
Ok, I just watched the video again. The first time I watched it while doing a flood extraction, so I was only paying half attention. I gotta say i'm impressed. I appreciate that Legends went all out on this and used premium parts. I can see myself getting one when and if my current 870 dies. Good job Mr. Bruders.

I also really like the high pressure chem injection upgrade. Good move there.

Latest posts