The NEW Everest 870 reveal

Comments

Andy

Credits
Name
Andrew
Maybe I should modify my 870 with parts from the new one. Mainly the water heating system.

laura@prochem

Prochem
Credits
Name
Laura Ortbahn
I am trying to sift through the responses to address to any questions for clarification. Please be patient with me :)

Credits
Name
Jeff T
Ok Prochem woman..... sift through this HOW THE FOOK CAN YOU GUYS JUSTIFY CHARGING 49,340.81 (Canadian dollars), PLUS TAX, PLUS INSTALL?

• Haha
Reactions: Matt Wood
Credits
Name
Jeff T
A person can buy a really nice car/truck/SUV for the same amount of money. There’s WAY more engineering going into building a WHOLE VEHICLE than there is in a overgrown vacuum with a water pump.... please don’t give me the ‘it makes you money’ bullshit line..... everything in this industry is a ripoff..

Chris A

Credits
Name
Chris
Lol you guys act like anybody is actually gonna pay $37k for this thing, maybe the guys that have to be the first to have one will, but distributors will be discounting them just like every other tm after a few months...

• Haha
Reactions: hogjowl

laura@prochem

Prochem
Credits
Name
Laura Ortbahn
Ok Prochem woman..... sift through this HOW THE FOOK CAN YOU GUYS JUSTIFY CHARGING 49,340.81 (Canadian dollars), PLUS TAX, PLUS INSTALL?
Are you yelling at me? I feel like you are yelling at me? No? Where in Canada do you live? Asking for a friend...

Kidding. I am probably not the best person to comment on the Canadian economy and USD to CAD exchange rates.

laura@prochem

Prochem
Credits
Name
Laura Ortbahn
And remember, "limited warranty".
Its a 5 year parts and labor warranty excluding normal maintenance items.

Historically, on the Legend Brands statement belts came with a 500 hour warranty, however we have increased that to 1500.

Here is the exact statement if it helps clear it up.

Five (5) years from the date of installation on parts and labor (Excluding consumables / normal maintenance items). Factory installed original belts are covered for 1500 hours or five (5) years, whichever comes first. Water box, recovery tank and frame are covered for five (5) years. All other components including seals, o-rings and electrical components are covered for the entire five (5) year warranty period.

Radar Foster

Mr Personality
Credits
Name
Fred Boyle
Truck excluded , I just paid $30k for a new Butler unit

If you’re going to dual wand consistently, do WDR or have long hose runs then this unit looks like the answer for a little more money

Especially if you’re looking for a beast that can fit in a standard garage

Chris A

Credits
Name
Chris
85k for a dual wand set up.
Right, your gonna be able to get this unit installed with basic accessories for 40k, put it in a hi top van or cube truck for 40k, that's not crazy money. A new cds or pro 1200 is 60k with the van...

Cleanworks

Credits
Name
Ron Marriott
I think the problem with any TM is getting the warranty honored when there is no available service centre nearby. Unlike a vehicle where you can drop it off any dealership, a TM has to go to an authorized service centre where it is determined if it is a warranty issue or a owner issue. It's a problem when you live some distance from that service centre. I wonder how many times owners forgo the warranty and just do the repair themselves because it's cheaper and faster than having your truck laid up.

Reactions: Andy

SamIam

Supportive Member
Credits
Name
sam miller
Look, its not a Prochem Everest, its a SS Everest. They just put the Everest label on it to keep the Prochem loyal interested just like they did with the Apex.

Prochem is dead.
It has a Prochem water box! They took the best of both worlds and combined it.

SamIam

Supportive Member
Credits
Name
sam miller
I think the problem with any TM is getting the warranty honored when there is no available service centre nearby. Unlike a vehicle where you can drop it off any dealership, a TM has to go to an authorized service centre where it is determined if it is a warranty issue or a owner issue. It's a problem when you live some distance from that service centre. I wonder how many times owners forgo the warranty and just do the repair themselves because it's cheaper and faster than having your truck laid up.
Doug Payne cough cough

Andy

Credits
Name
Andrew
That machine is going to have some harmonic issues. You can hear it towards the end when he gets really close to the van and the front shroud around EVEREST is flopping up and down. Might want to find out why.

Latest posts