K obviously—— you redirect your frustrations
Have you spoken to anyone about this??.
And what’s the bird room??

C0B3601F-504C-4A9A-ADC3-8AB43F071021.png

Reactions: Mike Draper

Mikey P

Administrator
A few questions

• What TM did you have prior to the 870?
  • Have you ran the 650HP side by side with the 870 to compare heat and vacuum?
  • What are you actually unhappy about heat, vacuum or both?
  • Were you under the impression that 37k was going to allow you to skip a pie slice or three?

870everest

Name
Cj
A few questions

What TM did you have prior to the 870?
Have you ran the 650HP side by side with the 870 to compare heat and vacuum?
What are you actually unhappy about heat, vacuum or both?Were you under the impression that 37k was going to allow you to skip a pie slice or three?
I’ve got to be honest I really don’t want to talk about the 870 till I tweak it.. don’t want to give it bad publicity unless it’s due..$42,000 with extras not including van..
My back ground is this -
Worked on — 3 cylinder Kubota units # 5 blower on it when I was 16 years old for approximately 4 years— then then blue line # 5 blowers for multiple years— than Prochem peak - back in the day when they had hella suction- than the Everest when it was just an Everest!- than 650everest than another blue Line than hydra master 4.8 with salsa now Everest 870...... for approximately 27 years approximately 1000 jobs a year ... screw the pie drop the 🎤 have a good day........

Mikey P

Administrator
Well then I just got to ask, you should have known better than to run that stock filter box and went straight to two and a half

something smells like sardines around here

870everest

Name
Cj
Well then I just got to ask, you should have known better than to run that stock filter box and went straight to two and a half

something smells like sardines around here
Yea and if that customer would have put a mat on her carpet it wouldn’t be dirty underneath it.... sounds like your getting paid to push 870’s

Reactions: hogjowl

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
There was one guy who made his truckmount with 2 separate kohler engines. What an idiot.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom