The NEW Everest 870 reveal

FredC

Village Idiot
Yea and if that customer would have put a mat on her carpet it wouldn’t be dirty underneath it.... sounds like your getting paid to push 870’s
Maybe you should go ahead and spit out whatever the fook it is you want to say. You obviously have some issue you want us to know about so let's hear it.

Mike is trying to be patient with you. Me..... well I've already decided you're a da

870everest

Name
Cj
Maybe you should go ahead and spit out whatever the fook it is you want to say. You obviously have some issue you want us to know about so let's hear it.

Mike is trying to be patient with you. Me..... well I've already decided you're a da
No issue just joining...
What’s a da?

870everest

Name
Cj

If you have to ask, you are one. Dumb ass.
Welcome to the community.... so far I like mike by no means did I mean anything
Sorry...not buying it

from your very first post you have been hinting at something so spit it out
well everyone has to say something...
By no means did I mean ill will against anyone..looking for a 650—
But I don’t know who you are jumping down my throat... so obviously I don’t care if your buying it or not...
Again I will say —- no ill will against anyone...
An I apologize if I affended you..

870everest

Name
Cj
Well. I’m confused.

What issues you having. Maybe we can compare Harwil float stories.

1E0D2102-EDDF-4B4F-9A1A-A7374133DFD3.png

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Welcome to the community.... so far I like mike by no means did I mean anything

well everyone has to say something...
By no means did I mean ill will against anyone..looking for a 650—
But I don’t know who you are jumping down my throat... so obviously I don’t care if your buying it or not...
Again I will say —- no ill will against anyone...
An I apologize if I affended you..

Jekyll and Hyde ???

..L.T.A.

870everest

Name
Cj
Louisiana are you aware of the physical difference in the HX on the two units?
Mikey I appreciate it...
But I do not want to talk about the 870. Till I get some things tweaked..
But I work on it every day. And the suction is like the temperature all over the place...

Mike Draper

I haven’t read this thread all the ay through so I apologize if its been said, but what is the max CFM on that blower?

870everest

Name
Cj
I haven’t read this thread all the ay through so I apologize if its been said, but what is the max CFM on that blower?
When I was trying to do my homework before I purchased the e870 I got details online that the max for that blower was 870cfm. It’s not true. In this case.I can’t find anyone to give exact cfm.
If the blower will produce that kind of cfm. It’s all about rpm and this engine doesn’t turn enough rpm to produce that cfm. Lol. So far it has not produced and even amount of suction though dirty cleaning job. maybe seals ? Still tweaking.. got a redo the other day.
On a repeat customer that I had for years!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom