The next Fest

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Ridealongs. You are on to something, John. Fests and classes are all good and well but for me personally, nothing beats the learning at a real job, with actual "skin in the game". There could be a series of MiniMikeFests all around the country, where a cleaner or two goes out on an actual job doing work in an area they are weak in; they even stay at the host's house to save money, there could be a community GoPro that is sent to a board editor. Real training on real jobs. That could be a new room on the Mikeboard with jobs performed on specific projects.

I'm not sure how in the world you make that happen practically, but it's a heck of an idea. I'd be excited about leaving my market to be trained in something I'm weak in (natural stone, hardwood, fine upholstery, fine rugs, carpet repair). Hands on and dragging hose for someone who's willing to teach. Cool idea.

The Clean Machine

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
I'm not sure how in the world you make that happen practically, but it's a heck of an idea. I'd be excited about leaving my market to be trained in something I'm weak in (natural stone, hardwood, fine upholstery, fine rugs, carpet repair). Hands on and dragging hose for someone who's willing to teach. Cool idea.

The Clean Machine

We gonna look like a herd of Topekans comin oit da back a Mileys V : )

Could you imagine the look on Mrs Piffs face lol

Sent from da bak seat of a Purple Caddy where the roadkill is real : )

Reactions: Russ T.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
and there were plenty of incidents early on. One year of being a Millers hack and two weeks of training at Coit left me clueless.

I furnished Coit's corporate office with browned out Hatians in my early years.

Hack!

PS I guarantee Rod never really tried to fix your mistakes! The dude took home several Hatian cotton browned out sofa's late at night in Reseda and brought them back new in the morning.

It was all about the Oxydol laundry soap!

How many guys loved the advent of Haitain cotton powder from Chemspec???

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom