The portable that goes anywhere and does everything

Mikey P

Administrator
masterforce-onwhite (1).jpg
From the makers for the very successful, award winning El Diablo Truckmount comes a mighty
and portable alternative, The MasterForce.

As you know, there are times a truckmount is just not going to work. Consider high-rise offices or places where long vac and solution hoses just are not a good option, what you need is a small compact unit that packs a lot of power.

This is it, the lightweight, easy to maneuver powerhouse we call the MasterForce portable. Upstairs, down elevators, narrow passages, and easy to load, the MasterForce comes equipped with a great deal of power and big solution and waste tanks. Great for flood cleanups with 20 gallons/minute pump out.

Comes with the options you need. Adjustable 0 to 1200 PSI pump for effective cleaning on
upholstery, carpeting, or tile and grout work Automatic water fill and chemical feed systems options as well as a heated option.

Learn more about the MasterForce and how it can help your business at:
www.masterblend.net/en/equipment/truckmounts/masterforce

VIDEO:

Mark Jennings
National Sales Director
MasterBlend Inc.
markj@masterblend.net

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
The problem with portables that do everything, is that they don't do everything well. 1200 psi porty is great for tiles bit you won't have enough vac power for carpet except with short hose runs. Heated option, unless equipped with a separate (third) power cord will sacrifice power somewhere else. I had its big brother, the truck force. Worst machine I have ever had in my life. Always try before you buy.

Reactions: SCC

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I didn't see the weight in the specs

I'd like to have a hi-perf porty for my own carpet/upl care
(I don't think anyone's as good as me)..and I'm only half joking...

when they get up over a 100#, they become cumbersome to crabby curmudgeon like me

..L.T.A.

Reactions: The Great Oz

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I didn't see the weight in the specs

I'd like to have a hi-perf porty for my own carpet/upl care
(I don't think anyone's as good as me)..and I'm only half joking...

when they get up over a 100#, they become cumbersome to crabby curmudgeon like me

..L.T.A.
I think the 503 model might be acceptable. I'm sure it will be over 100 pounds but if you already have a tm it shouldn't be a problem. The places you are going to use it in will have elevators 500 psi at 1.5 GPM will let use a 4 flow wand. Going bigger will drop the psi. The 2 3 stage vacs in series should give you adequate vacuum. It appears to be better designed than the truck force as it has a clamshell opening allowing you to work on the components. Check the amperage of the vacuum motors. They should be 13.5 amps each to give you the most power. If they are under 11 amps, that's not enough power. Think about using a ramp to load into your truck.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Looking at the Masterblend models, I think the 223 would be my choice. Not a truck mount replacement, potentially good vacuum, and we rarely do giant commercial jobs that make auto-features handy.

Always try before you buy.

You're right about that! We tried a PEX 500 and didn't give it back, even though we didn't really need to buy another portable. A little time with a machine will show you if there are any things that irritate you.

I didn't see the weight in the specs...
As a company with techs, I'm concerned about weight as well. Our guys have a history of breaking heavier machines. Anything sticking out of the box of the portable that could keep a tech from sliding the unit in and out of the truck would be a liability for the same reason. A ramp is nice to get the unit in and out of the truck; you can't ramp stairs.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Like the Kawasaki KLR 650. It’s the motorcycle that does everything, but does nothing well. I’m just kidding, it’s probably a fine porty.

Would I buy one, yeah, probably.

Last edited:
Name
Kevin
Seems like an interesting rig, would be nice to give same a "test drive" to see if it's all that it claims to be. "Try before you buy" is always sound advice; We have a PEX 500 at our facility as our main (only!) carpet extractor...It's an OK rig but have had to make repairs to same a few times, the unloader valve get sticky after a lot of use (I always run clear water through the pump system after each use to clear any chemical residue).

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Seems like an interesting rig, would be nice to give same a "test drive" to see if it's all that it claims to be. "Try before you buy" is always sound advice; We have a PEX 500 at our facility as our main (only!) carpet extractor...It's an OK rig but have had to make repairs to same a few times, the unloader valve get sticky after a lot of use (I always run clear water through the pump system after each use to clear any chemical residue).
Try running vinegar through pump after use.

Name
Kevin
Have done this maybe a couple of times a year, sometimes it takes an act of Congress just to get a couple of jugs of vinegar at my place of work. :(

Bob Haskins

Name
Bob Haskins
The problem with portables that do everything, is that they don't do everything well. 1200 psi porty is great for tiles bit you won't have enough vac power for carpet except with short hose runs. Heated option, unless equipped with a separate (third) power cord will sacrifice power somewhere else. I had its big brother, the truck force. Worst machine I have ever had in my life. Always try before you buy.

I haven't tried to do tile really but my CFX / DHX combo does pretty well with even commercial carpet cleaning if I use my heater

Reactions: Cleanworks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom