The twins have arrived!

Name
Nate W.
Good god Bawbby, did you not teach people how to clean out their shit?!? @Jim Pemberton Soo glad I don’t work for a distributor.. I don’t think I could handle the why isn’t this working.. Just because it says pumpout doesn’t mean it’ll pump everything out..

You taking notes @Matt Wood :lol:

Automatic in-tank pumpout..

B1FE180E-478A-49A2-AED3-61A20B0B2E0D.jpeg 7F43881D-93CA-49F4-86CB-45B7B974215E.jpeg B7678545-0F69-42E1-B831-9FA9E2A478A2.jpeg F0561C15-7A2E-4DA0-8B9C-C4B279DC0ED1.jpeg 8A6C0127-FBBC-4929-B195-4BF348065432.jpeg

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
Good god Bawbby, did you not teach people how to clean out their shit?!? @Jim Pemberton Soo glad I don’t work for a distributor.. I don’t think I could handle the why isn’t this working.. Just because it says pumpout doesn’t mean it’ll pump everything out..

View attachment 113370 View attachment 113371 View attachment 113372 View attachment 113373 View attachment 113374
I’ll never understand rebuilding old shit. When you can buy something that is ready to make money out of the gate. New or used.
Unless you’re in the flipping old shit business.

Reactions: hogjowl

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I’ll never understand rebuilding old shit. When you can buy something that is ready to make money out of the gate. New or used.
He bought something that's no longer manufactured. It was also at a price a fraction of what new would have cost.

I too always bought new but I lacked the skills to rebuild a machine.

Reactions: hogjowl and Willy P

Willy P

Name
Willy P
He bought something that's no longer manufactured. It was also at a price a fraction of what new would have cost.

I too always bought new but I lacked the skills to rebuild a machine.
You lack the necessary skills to wipe your a$.....um sorry I nearly messed up my Be Nice To Chavez week.

Name
Nate W.

It’s more of labor of love and I work on my own shit.. I don’t have support out here and most don’t know how to fix theirs.. I try not to rely on others to fix things unless I can’t..

Plus like uncle Richie said, they don’t make them anymore.. It’s really a simple design and hard to screw it up.. When Bawb had his “Bawb New” machines, I didn’t have the cash.. These bad boys are hard to find making them a unicorn.. :lol:

I have an Everest 650hp sitting in a box van.. Runs and all, I’m just intimidated with all the sensors and shidddd.. I’m used to propane heat, simple designs.. I figure go PTO and simplify it..

Now if this were a 1955 Chevy truck, I’d buy one with the body finished.. I don’t got time for autobody work!

Last edited:

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter

View attachment 113370 View attachment 113371 View attachment 113372 View attachment 113373 View attachment 113374
Ingreat.....I didn't even charge you
For all that.....
If you put all that back together......
Yor dumber than Matt!
1800 hunnert for a thermostat ...
They're located inside the engine at the rear.....almost as much as an engine rebuild.....ya most ordinary people don get it!
Smooth. Fast.and cool as hell!
How many of those relief valves you want......my machine shop stored
All the specs for those( a little pricey)hell I may even
Have a spare laying around here
Somewhere.... if you treat me nice!

Reactions: Nate The Great

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
It’s more of labor of love and I work on my own shit.. I don’t have support out here and most don’t know how to fix theirs.. I try not to rely on others to fix things unless I can’t..

Plus like uncle Richie said, they don’t make them anymore.. It’s really a simple design and hard to screw it up.. When Bawb had his “Bawb New” machines, I didn’t have the cash.. These bad boys are hard to find making them a unicorn.. :lol:

I have an Everest 650hp sitting in a box van.. Runs and all, I’m just intimidated with all the sensors and shidddd.. I’m used to propane heat, simple designs.. I figure go PTO and simplify it..

Now if this were a 1955 Chevy truck, I’d buy one with the body finished.. I don’t got time for autobody work!
Ive learned allot about that 650hp in the last 2k hours. If you ever have a hiccup, feel free to reach out to me anytime 7064917530

As for thinking I would abuse something like that pump out…🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻 Sumbich.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
What’s the year range of a van that can you put these dinosaurs of a tm in?

And have these things ever had a heat exchanger system hooked to it?

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I bought 2 brand new machines in a row only to experience a total headache in the 1600hrs of use on them combined.

Buying new isn’t always the best path.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter

jEEbus Matt they put a man on the moon......PLUS if you've ever seen some of the Bi-Turbo shit they're using in the automotive field you'll
Believe me when I say mechanically
ANYTHING can be done if......
Yor SMART ENOUGH!

Name
Nate W.
Ingreat.....I didn't even charge you
For all that.....
If you put all that back together......
Yor dumber than Matt!

How many of those relief valves you want......my machine shop stored
All the specs for those( a little pricey)hell I may even
Have a spare laying around here
Somewhere.... if you treat me nice!

I did put it back together, it actually works too......:rockon: If I use it is another story..

YOU said you gave me all the parts youz had left......!:cry: I'll take 2 or I can just run the tape, doesn't bother me......:shifty:

After trying to clean the 4 blower filters, only Juan of them actually look decent and not plugged up.. I let it soak in degreaser over-night and pressure washed them after..

I also took a floor scraper to scrape all the crud and sh!t stuck to the sides of the tank.. There's about $5 in coins stuck to the bottom of the waste tank, I probably need a chisel to remove it.. Damn inside of the tank looks better than you for it's age!

Name
Nate W.

Smatty boy, they can fit in any van.. I bought a 2003 extended express that has a throttle cable.. Chevy go up to 2006 with throttle cables, then 2007+ goes to drive by wire making it electronic.. I'm a simpleton and since this is my first rodeo with a PTO, I thought it'd be best using a throttle cable instead of messing with electronics until I research and figure it out more..

They came with Coolant HX, some have even added blower HX to them to maintain 235-245F temps.. This one has a John's custom coolant HX.. I'm new to HX as well, but figured I can't fook up something too simple unless I turn the pressure too high.. But the pump that Bawbby swears by, only goes too 1,000psi..

Here's a link to Matt King's review of John's custom Heat Exchangers.. Now called TTI after John's passing..

I might go with a blower HX if this doesn't meet my propane burner experience.. But it needs to get up and running first..

Reactions: BIG WOOD

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter

Smatty boy, they can fit in any van.. I bought a 2003 extended express that has a throttle cable.. Chevy go up to 2006 with throttle cables, then 2007+ goes to drive by wire making it electronic.. I'm a simpleton and since this is my first rodeo with a PTO, I thought it'd be best using a throttle cable instead of messing with electronics until I research and figure it out more..

They came with Coolant HX, some have even added blower HX to them to maintain 235-245F temps.. This one has a John's custom coolant HX.. I'm new to HX as well, but figured I can't fook up something too simple unless I turn the pressure too high.. But the pump that Bawbby swears by, only goes too 1,000psi..

Here's a link to Matt King's review of John's custom Heat Exchangers.. Now called TTI after John's passing..

I might go with a blower HX if this doesn't meet my propane burner experience.. But it needs to get up and running first..
JESUS

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
jEEbus Matt they put a man on the moon......PLUS if you've ever seen some of the Bi-Turbo shit they're using in the automotive field you'll
Believe me when I say mechanically
ANYTHING can be done if......
Yor SMART ENOUGH!
You’re terrible at answering questions you old coot!

Reactions: hogjowl

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom