The United States of Isolation..

Mikey P

Administrator
I bet Ukrainian carpet cleaners won't be too busy this week..

Isn't it amazing how isolated we are from the world's troubles?

It takes a drop the Dow down to 8000 to even get the phones to somewhat slow down in this wonderful country of ours..
I have to wonder just what level of catastrophe it would take to get American home owners to not give a shit about the color of their grout.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter

It takes a drop the Dow down to 8000 to even get the phones to somewhat slow down in this wonderful country of ours..
I have to wonder just what level of catastrophe it would take to get American home owners to not give a shit about the color of their grout.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SwifferUSA?v=0FXf-8jDzs8

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
I always laugh when these nitwits cry about our standard of living slipping.

Try living in a mud hut for a couple days...
Most of the world lives in miserable conditions.

Able 1

Name
Keith

Obama is still in office.. That IS Catastrophic!! Just wait!

steve_64

I always laugh when these nitwits cry about our standard of living slipping.

Try living in a mud hut for a couple days...
Most of the world lives in miserable conditions.

give me a mud hut with nothing to do but pick fruit and drink rum and id be a happy camper.

ive always felt that being civilized meant being stressed and worrying about shit that doesnt make a bit of difference in the grand scheme of things.

the happiest people in the world are the ones who have the least to lose or who have never known the comforts of a civilized world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tf0f7wbZLKc

Able 1

Name
Keith
give me a mud hut with nothing to do but pick fruit and drink rum and id be a happy camper.

ive always felt that being civilized meant being stressed and worrying about shit that doesnt make a bit of difference in the grand scheme of things.

the happiest people in the world are the ones who have the least to lose or who have never known the comforts of a civilized world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tf0f7wbZLKc

Then leave, lots of places for mud huts in South America.. See how you feel after a month. Dumb ass!

Last edited:

steve_64

ever notice when you see pictures of tribes in the outback the people always look so happy. they dont have the stresses we put on ourselves to feed our own egos. they KNOW that possessions are not real, that we really dont own anything. ownership is just a legality and true happiness doesnt come from success as we know it but simply from enjoying life, no matter where you are or what you have.

i would be very happy living a simple life, which i try and do.

Reactions: Mikey P

Able 1

Name
Keith
ever notice when you see pictures of tribes in the outback the people always look so happy. they dont have the stresses we put on ourselves to feed our own egos. they KNOW that possessions are not real, that we really dont own anything. ownership is just a legality and true happiness doesnt come from success as we know it but simply from enjoying life, no matter where you are or what you have.

i would be very happy living a simple life, which i try and do.

Possessions ARE real and you can pass them to your kids.. I own everything I've bought. Money is freedom, the more you have the more free you are..:headbang:

Reactions: joey895

steve_64

this would change everything, well only advanced civilizations that is.those living in a mud hut wouldnt be effected.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/solar-super-storm-just-missed-earth-in-2012/

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom