The V lives!

Supportive Member
Credits
Oh, I want to take his class but $2k is just a little steep for me right now. But he has an app that makes dyeing really easy. Snap a picture of the carpet and it tells you the exact amount of dyes to mix. I currently dye carpet but i really suck at getting the exact color at times.

Administrator
Credits
Oh, I want to take his class but $2k is just a little steep for me right now. But he has an app that makes dyeing really easy. Snap a picture of the carpet and it tells you the exact amount of dyes to mix. I currently dye carpet but i really suck at getting the exact color at times.

I'm at Jiffy Lube for the Transit.

Supportive Member
Credits
Sorry. This was posted in the wrong thread.

Lifetime Supportive Member
Credits
tell me more, or which topic this comment belongs to. I'm interested.

Lifetime Supportive Member
Credits
I hear your guy wants a portable anyway.
He already has a portable, along with a TM- in my van he uses.
He wants more portable jobs because he earns more money with the portable.
I told him we would have to lower our fees for using the portable in order to attract more business. People are saying we charge the most.-- he said-NVM.:oldrolleyes: :lol:
I currently use the V.

Credits
He already has a portable, along with a TM- in my van he uses.
He wants more portable jobs because he earns more money with the portable.
I told him we would have to lower our fees for using the portable in order to attract more business. People are saying we charge the most.-- he said-NVM.:oldrolleyes: :lol:
I currently use the V.
I charge the same for portable cleaning as I do for TM cleaning. People hire me to clean their carpets, as a professional, I get to choose what tools I use.

Latest posts