The V lives!

Mikey P

Administrator
Screenshot_20180630-065425_Facebook.jpg
received_1762606180491340.jpeg
received_1762606827157942.jpeg

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Oh, I want to take his class but $2k is just a little steep for me right now. But he has an app that makes dyeing really easy. Snap a picture of the carpet and it tells you the exact amount of dyes to mix. I currently dye carpet but i really suck at getting the exact color at times.

Mikey P

Administrator
Oh, I want to take his class but $2k is just a little steep for me right now. But he has an app that makes dyeing really easy. Snap a picture of the carpet and it tells you the exact amount of dyes to mix. I currently dye carpet but i really suck at getting the exact color at times.

I'm at Jiffy Lube for the Transit.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Sorry. This was posted in the wrong thread.

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
Ask him if he wants another V. less miles and hours-- can still do 65=70mph-- but that may be due to the governor.
I reluctantly have to sell mine in near future.

Papa John

Name
John Stewart

tell me more, or which topic this comment belongs to. I'm interested.

Papa John

Name
John Stewart
I hear your guy wants a portable anyway.

He already has a portable, along with a TM- in my van he uses.
He wants more portable jobs because he earns more money with the portable.
I told him we would have to lower our fees for using the portable in order to attract more business. People are saying we charge the most.-- he said-NVM.:oldrolleyes: :lol:
I currently use the V.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
He already has a portable, along with a TM- in my van he uses.
He wants more portable jobs because he earns more money with the portable.
I told him we would have to lower our fees for using the portable in order to attract more business. People are saying we charge the most.-- he said-NVM.:oldrolleyes: :lol:
I currently use the V.
I charge the same for portable cleaning as I do for TM cleaning. People hire me to clean their carpets, as a professional, I get to choose what tools I use.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Very cheap and sets him up for another 10 years of service of that truck, easy.

I would have spent the extra 1600-2000 and sent the head for rebuild or at least changed out the springs and valve keepers especially if it is already torn down.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell
Back
Top Bottom