They finally got here!!!!

Brian H

Name
Brian H
At least 4 out of 5 of this year's new Butlers got here. General Motors had these trucks on back order. We had hoped for an April delivery and just now got them.
View attachment 5352

We were late this year in ordering them. It was something Ken handled and we weren't as timely in getting the actual order in. Next years batch will get ordered extra early.

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
That is great and they did not start with the floods! Selling the older trucks now?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Nice! :headbang:

The last one I ordered in March and it didn't get to Butler until September. The sat at Butler for a month while the transport had time to get it to us.

By the time it was lettered and ready to go it was winter. Bad timing, next time I'm starting in the winter to get it here in time for peak cleaning.

Reactions: Brian H

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Beautiful!
And so far unblemished. Now lets see you keep them that way.

Here in the city it takes me about 5 minutes to get the first dent. The positive is that once I get that out of the way, I don't have to worry about it no more :winky:

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Brian H

Name
Brian H
Interesting that you guys go windowless. Any particular reason?

I am not a fan of the windowless vans but was over-ruled by Ken when we got our first batch a year and a half ago. His reasoning for going with windowless was it was easier to do what we wanted with signage.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
one word.........blind spot...backing up......

ok four......sorry Ken!

WOW..they sure are purty tho..........

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
Windows are worthless in a work van with equipment and a big ass machine you can't see over anyways.

Reactions: TomKing

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom