they love me, they really really love me!!!!!

Mikey P

Administrator
what sort of scam is this?

Fourth Notice: Connoisseur Carpet,Uph,Tile & Stone Cleaning Receives 2012 Best of Aptos Award

To:pailliotet@sbcglobal.net

Earlier this year, I sent a notification email to you recognizing that Connoisseur Carpet,Uph,Tile & Stone Cleaning has been selected for the 2012 Best of Aptos Awards in the Tiling & Flooring Contractors category by the Aptos Award Program committee.

Our selection of your company is a reflection of the hard work of not only yourself, but of many people that have supported your business and contributed to the subsequent success of your organization. Congratulations on joining such an elite group of small businesses.

In recognition of your achievement, we offer a variety of ways for you to help promote your business. You automatically receive the complimentary digital award image from this email and a copy of the press release publicizing the selection of Connoisseur Carpet,Uph,Tile & Stone Cleaning which is posted on our website. The Aptos Award Program hereby grants Connoisseur Carpet,Uph,Tile & Stone Cleaning a nonexclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, distribute, and display this press release and the digital award image in any media formats and through any media channels.
CDBR-YN6W-QDXX
Additionally, as a winner of the 2012 Best of Aptos Awards, you may select a customized award which has been designed for display at your place of business by following the simple steps on the 2012 Best of Aptos Award order form.

Simply copy and paste this link into your browser to access the order form:
http://aptos.award-program2012-d.com/ADBR-YN6W-QDXX

The Aptos Award Program recognizes outstanding local businesses throughout the Aptos area. Each year, we identify companies that we believe have achieved exceptional marketing success in their local community and business category. These are local companies that enhance the positive image of small business through service to their customers and community.

In order to provide you with the best possible service, you have been assigned an award code that can be used on our website for quick access to your award information and press release. If you have any questions or comments, please include this code with your correspondence.

Your Award Code is: DBR-YN6W-QDXX

Click here to receive your award

Questions? Please call us at: 1-888-731-3985 and select option 1.
Changes? If any of your business information is incorrect please let us know.

Sincerely,

Kelly McCartney
Award Committee
Aptos Award Program

The intended recipient of this notification is the Marketing Director for Connoisseur Carpet,Uph,Tile & Stone Cleaning. If you do not wish to receive further advertisements from Aptos Award Program, please mail a written request to: Aptos Award Program, 5042 Wilshire Blvd #13854, Los Angeles, CA 90036 or simply click to opt-out. If you have received this email in error please forward it to the intended recipient.

PCCN

It's strange how we won Besst Carpet Cleaner in Nashville but never could find out what group/organization awarded it. When we called the phone number (out of state) we were politely told we could have our choice of awards. Depending on what we wanted to spend (between $100 and $300) for acrylic awards.

Hmmm, I owned a trophy shop for a few years and I would have to triple the price of the most expensive acrylic to reach $300.

I guess there are suckers who actually fall for this or they wouldn't keep offering it.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I did but I see business owners using these all the time LOL just put it on my site

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom