They still making saphire chems?

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
A few distys have pulled them off their shelves. 5 that I have seen in stores with my eyes. What's this mean????? :)
Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

Johnnyone

AshleyMckendree said:
Probably because the chems sucked.

Was very unimpressed, Ended up giving away my free sample gallons.

I still have my free jug, wating to run low on the max powder then give it a try, the old bald guy need to retire

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
I use the sapphire pre sprays and both work just fine(photo below). The rug shampoo is very good.

Only one I don't still use is the blue powder(danachem?), leaves a blue residue on all my brass.

IMG_20120717_095731.jpg

Mikey P

Administrator
Try the brand with two "P"s..

They work much better.

Imo offering powered, more concentrated and less ododiforous products would be the way to go.

randy

Name
Randy
I tried several of ther products and found them to be some of the worst I have ever tested. I stand by my original acessment of Saphire, they will never be a major player within this industry. I wouldn't be at all shocked if they go the way of Steamway within a few years.

Mikey P

Administrator
I disagree Randy.

I've tried them all and they work fine for their intended purposes.
No Silver Bullet but then no one has that.

I'm a powder guy and I don't want to smell a thing.

and I think you're dead wrong on your prediction of their longevity

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Although I am not a big fan of SS, I can say I really like their Fission. I would like to try their upholstery/ rug cleaners.

glenboy

Name
GLEN
I am very pleased with SS prods,i used the fission in the trailer park nasties,and it is really aggressive on these crap hole grease and weave infested trailers that i do.And the Dynaforce when mixed properly works and smells really well hey Marty, blow me

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Suppliers are keeping their tms to sell. But I do agree their chems suck. And cost way to much

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Suppliers are keeping their tms to sell. But I do agree their chems suck. And cost way to much

Name
Hank Unck
Yes, we're definitely still making Saphire chemicals, and judging by the posts of those who have used them and like them, they are pretty darn good. No surprise there, though, since Joe Domin is the man who helped developed them, along with Mike Kerner, staff scientist at Legend Brands.

As far as the chemicals not being available, not sure what you are referring to, as Sapphire Scientific is expanding their chemical offering and distribution. If you need help in locating our chemicals please provide contact information to sales@sapphirescientific.com.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Not to bust your bubble.......but there are many other more updated chems out there that.....simply work better with less cost.. and less labor saving steps... your powedred extraction detergent says u must either spray or extract again after using it with another chemical. Poor results is what we got. And I purchased atleast 6 gallons of each to give them a try...

glenboy

Name
GLEN
what are you trying to clean? because i love the fission,i also used it in a really dirty realestate office last weekend and i was very impressed at the reaction fission gave me,it was the hot knife thru butter feeling,it works better than powerburst after it sits for 15 mins,and only takes minutes to dissolve the dirt hey now

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
honestly i have never found a chem that didn't work except Harvard. all the name brands seem to work just fine for me. i don't cut out any of the pie so that could be a factor. it comes down to what my supplier is carrying. i also shy away from anything with fragrance . we use DFC for those that want a more green clean.

gene

Jay_wat

Supportive Member
Name
Jay Watson
ive tried the products,,, work great,,but man,,,the chems do not go far compared to others (dilution ratio)! thats my only issue w/ them so far.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom