Things I may need for new truckmount???

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
Truckmount delayed again. Suppose to have by end of the week.

Things I may need for new rig?? Add or Delete per your recommendation!

Should have hose reels lined up. Have 150 ft of 2" hose and 150" ft of Solution hose.

Need:
Door filler?
QD Covers for SPICY HOT QD's

Pursuing new wand/rotary
Researching hand tools

Anything else??

Last edited:

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
Door filler is the door jamb filler from Interlink so cold and hot air don't get out.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
Stair tool, brushes for uph and spotting, grout brush, pump sprayer, walk off mats, chems, spray bottles, blocks and tabs off the top of my head

FLYERMAN

Supportive Member
Name
Ken Raddon
150' of hose will reach 90% of homes but only 75% of commercial accounts.

QDs? Really? You're just starting with a new TM and you're worried about the QDs? I wear gloves it's easier to do everything with them on anyways.

New wand is mandatory. You must get a high flow titanium wand.

Hand tools? There are too many to list so it really depends on how often you'll use it and how much you have to spend. I use a hydrokinetic tool I bought from steamway years ago so I don't know what to tell you. Probably get a saphire or a hydromaster on if I had to get a new one.

You need a stair tool unless you plan on doing stairs with your hand tool and if that's the case just throw yourself off a cliff instead.

Anything else? Yeah lots, how much time do you have? Scheduling device i.e. i-pad or on your phone. Paper work i.e. work orders and/or proposals. Chemistry i.e. presprays and emulsifiers and stain removers. An inline sprayer etc etc etc

MicahR

Name
Micah Richardson
do yourself a huge favor and get an automatic hose reel. You'll thank yourself many times over.

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
Junior, it is custom built from frame. Roots 45. 18HP. 1800 PSI Hypro with Heat Exchanger.

As I stated earlier, I hope to be getting a Hotsy 350,000 BTU system to adapt to also.

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
both of my tm's are are 14 and 15 horse units with 33 blowers, I wonder if an 18 hp motor will getting overworked trying to turn a #4 blower. Most tm manufacturers put a 36 blower with an 18 horse. Anyway I have a hotsy post machine on my tm and its a beast you will love it . In fact the only draw back to laying down that much heat is you will eat hoses quick disco's and k valves for lunch from running that high of temps. I had some porty's that claimed to reach 200 degrees but feeling true consistatnt 200 plus coming off a tm is a whole differant ball game

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom