Thinking about doint paintless dent repair.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I had 3 little dings fixed on my door today. It took the guy 30 minutes and cost $200 bucks. And he's the cheapest here.
Does anyone do this? I found some training places to get started. Sure beats pushing a wand. Or could be a nice add on

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

Bob Foster

joeynbgky said:
I had 3 little dings fixed on my door today. It took the guy 30 minutes and cost $200 bucks. And he's the cheapest here.
Does anyone do this? I found some training places to get started. Sure beats pushing a wand. Or could be a nice add on

Brian on Joey's computer.....

Connor

Name
Connor
Franchises for sale in all the GET RICH QUICK magazines. Right beside the ROTOVAC ad.

Joey I know a guy here that does very well with something similar.

He works out of a box truck and does mobile detail for car lots and regular customers.

He also does paint repair and has a computerized machine that will match any color paint and also does dent repair.

He has a small truck mount and does carpet cleaning as well and uses it to do car interiors.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I don't wanna paint or detail cars.. just pop out dents.. but I bet he makes good money

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
he probably DOES all the other stuff because there isn't enough dents to just pop out.

gene

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
joeynbgky said:
I don't wanna paint or detail cars.. just pop out dents.. but I bet he makes good money

Joeball, you do know the grass ain't greener over any other septic tank , right?
There are no businesses that will provide a "comfortable" livable income that are "easy" .
if it was "easy" , everyone would be doing it instead of working for "Da Man"

..L.T.A.

Connor

Name
Connor
Erskine Allin said:
joeynbgky said:

Joeball, you do know the grass ain't greener over any other septic tank , right?
There are no businesses that will provide a "comfortable" livable income that are "easy" .

..L.T.A.

That's what makes ACN so great, you only work when you want to and by selling essential services, you help people save money while the money just keeps rolling in. People are going to pay their bills, so why not get paid for them to pay their bills. There are unlimited possibilities to make money doing this, all it takes is a measly $499 to sign up and then $110 a year to maintain your status. That's all, it'll pay for itsowndamnself in no time at all.

Wanna buy some shakes or a mini franchise? I lost fitty tree pounds..............SQUIRREL!

Hound Dog RobisOn on ConnOr's interwebz.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Connor said:
Erskine Allin said:
joeynbgky said:

..L.T.A.

That's what makes ACN so great, you only work when you want to and by selling essential services, you help people save money while the money just keeps rolling in. People are going to pay their bills, so why not get paid for them to pay their bills. There are unlimited possibilities to make money doing this, all it takes is a measly $499 to sign up and then $110 a year to maintain your status. That's all, it'll pay for itsowndamnself in no time at all.

Wanna buy some shakes or a mini franchise? I lost fitty tree pounds..............SQUIRREL!

Hound Dog RobisOn on ConnOr's interwebz.

Similar to the endless stream of easy money from walk ups!!

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Well, I wouldnt mind doing dealerships between answering my carpet phone and trips to mcdonalds for coffee.
Fyi
I order a small coffee with 3 creams and 11 sugars , 7 times a day. Im wild

Able 1

Name
Keith
Locksmiths make good money also..

Get this (I'm not sure this will happen on every ford) so I was at a friend's shop and left the key in the run position for a while.. Get in my van and the battery is totally dead :oops: , so I pop the hood to jump it and right when I put the jumper cables on the doors lock. :shock: I called my lock guy 10;30 pm on a Saturday came in 1/2 hour, had my van open in 30 seconds with an $80.00 charge. I did ask him if he ever sweats when he works he said "well I had this Land Rover once that took me 45mins to get into".. :lol:

Unlike dent repair, you will always have idiots that lock their keys in their car(some might even put you on there speed dial :oops: )..

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I got a neighbor..."Nick The Pick"..he'll do dents AND odometers.......works outta his garage...he has two complete walls lit up to show the dents....one of his picks is about six ft long......drills a small hole and sends the pick in...he's really good.....oh yea....he polishes headlites as well!

Connor

Name
Connor
My locksmith is $35 cash. pay first, he's finished and driving away in about a minute.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom