This could be a really good deal for a CC company Sacramento/Rocklin Area...

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
I agree. Guy must not have been a Hack he had glided wands. The way the weather is I should start packing up my bags.

Golden Boy

Mikey P

Administrator
:redface: 30 grand :hopeless:

boy, you'd think a client base as deep (18 years) as Rick Freitas had would be worth for more than that.

it's true what Ken and Cole say about us job owning, idiot, broke dicks.

http://mikeysboard.com/forum/showthread.php?222745-150-is-Rick-Freitas

Does he have a wife with a real job/pension or did he do well with his squirreling away of funds...

property/rentals?
day trader?
relative left him bucks?
found a cool million inside a forgetful customer's sofa?
moving to Costa Rica to grow weed?
ACN?

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Does he have a wife with a real job/pension or did he do well with his squirreling away of funds...

?

Rick's one of the sharp guys ...and a workaholic too.
My guess is he did the right the thing most of his life and set things up pretty well to get along fine financially

..L.T.A.

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
If Uncle Larry knows what he is talking about if someone is in that area they should be all over that. Best thing I ever did was buy a business that had been in business for 60 years. Thank gawd I did or I would have starved to death this winter. Not joking.

Golden boy

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Kris when I bought my biz I think I talked to Bill Yeadon. He basically told me what I bought mine for was about how much I should spend on marketing 10 percent. So instead of advertising that money was going to the biz I bought which were clients. The best advice I could give is dont change a fooken thing same number same uniform same person answering phone. I kept the past owners wife to answer the phones. The only bad advice i have ever seen ken Snow give is telling people not to buy owner ops biz. If you find the TOP BIZ owner operator been established for years its MONEY. Never met Rick but by looking at his gear you can tell he was a good cleaner. Do a good job and dont change a thing it will wotk. My post is kind of messed up been drinking cOOrs light today celebrating the 223.36 job i had this morning. Snow storm coming in Friday no jobs. Monday looks killer witha 95 dollar minn scheduled. Fook ya.

Golden Boy

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom