This filter SUCKS

Sorry Hydro Force, but you need to go back to the latch design.

I own three screw top lid filters. I have applied teflon grease to the orings and clean the filters daily. The lid is damn near impossible to get off. One filter seems to be ok, but even the lid on it gets stuck on occassion. I had to bang the handle on the end of a fence post to get it off.

By the way I do 400 pound deadlifts 3 sets of 5 with my bare hands every Monday so my grip is solid.

There is no way I could ever rely on employees cleaning these things out.

The problem is the threads. Dirt and grit gets in the threads and makes it impossible to remove the lid.

They suck and that is all I have to say about them.

Bee Busy

Name
Bee Busy
LOL...I hear ya...it's a pain to twist 'em off when the rocks and dirt get stuck..not to mention they don't filter out all the fuzz...beats pulling a handfull of fuzz rather then pulling up piles of fuzz/debris on the lawn I guess

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
I'll stick with the old style (I have a couple), and keep using the pantyhose in the waste tank basket.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Dan, have u used the mytee ones yet? They screw off. No problem with them . Try one out

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
No Dan, no need but you do have a habit of slamming products then called out you do not respond. Makes me think you are a plant in some situations because I know how full of shit you are in general and then when called out from a supplier you do not respond. so respound to the grout post and everything will show your legit

Ok I'll post the video and sorry about the language. I was just pissed about dropping 300 on a product that I am going to toss.

I decided to stay home, clean the truck, cut grass, and watch some football.

youtube/kA9-_KF5w_Q

Oh well video will not load.

Joey the mytee is a different design and apparently better. I will order a few as no one has had any problems with it.

width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kA9-_KF5w_Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I have two of them. Hydroforce tried to copy the mytees lid and failed

John Olson

Name
John Olson
danielc said:
Oh well video will not load.

Joey the mytee is a different design and apparently better. I will order a few as no one has had any problems with it.

width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kA9-_KF5w_Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>]

If you want I can send you out a mytee one today no charge on the shipping to try one out. (you will have to pay shipping on the other one when you order it though)

Name
I'm Rick James
Maybe with the money you save with Johns offer of free shipping, you should buy your homeboy a belt.. Either that or he is letting YOU know hes avalible... :shock:

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Bought mine from john.. Great deal. And even get jellie bellies.. I love the piglets u put in them. Keeps the tank clean as a whistle

joeynbgky said:
Bought mine from john.. Great deal. And even get jellie bellies.. I love the piglets u put in them. Keeps the tank clean as a whistle

What are piglets?

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
joeynbgky said:

I change my piglets every job and the crap still gets through. I am amazed that hair can make it through the piglet and the wire basket.

Mike Draper

Holy shit Dan, I didnt know that was your video. If my employee showed up with saggy ass pants like that it would be his first and last warning.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I wouldn't let him wear them like that while on the clock, on his own time no big deal.
As a representative of your company NEVER.

Even though he may clean vacants or commercial work, someone is still going to see him throughout the day. While he could be a fantastic cleaner, he's going to be perceived as much less than that just because of how he wears his pants. He will never get the benefit of doubt from clients but instead he will be second guessed as to whether it might have cleaned better if someone else would have cleaned it.

Buy him a belt and make sure he wears it while. It may sound ridiculous to have to worry about something so trivial but those little things do matter.

Good luck!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom