this is $800 worth of chems? Now I'm SUPER PISSED!!! :-)

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Just kidding... !gotcha!

I'm happy to pay it for good quality product like Judson.

Since switching from inline sprayers to pump sprayers I've been looking for a great quality liquid pre-spray.

This sh$t must be great for me to drop 8 bills on a single order! Ivebeensold

Thanks Les for getting it out so fast.

IMAG0561.jpg

actually, i asked for you but the person who answered the phone said you were on an extended Connectoins vacation.

after I saw you're post i realized you were in Death Valley filming Borax wagons. :lol:

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
you have a V and a shitty little powerflite autoscrubber :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

and clean that floor...damn thats nasty...id kick you out now

Bob Foster

I'm going to tell your association president you have a meth lab in your garage and that's why you have to park the V outside.

FLYERMAN

Supportive Member
Name
Ken Raddon
Good choice on the chems.

Let us know when you go back to the inline sprayer. I went back to a pump up for a month or so a while back and when I went back to the inline I realized how much I hated pump ups.

hogjowl

Idiot™
You don't have a local supplier in your town? Why do you people pay shipping on products if you have a supplier within driving distance? Sure, Judsons chemicals are good, but no better than Prochem, Bridgepoint, Sapphire Scientific, Jon-Don and countless other carpet cleaning specific mfg.'s products available in most major markets. Heck, I even have a Prochem supplier here in podunk. They have to charge me sales tax and still my bill is cheaper than if I had to pay shipping on my orders.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Marty said:
You don't have a local supplier in your town? Why do you people pay shipping on products if you have a supplier within driving distance? Sure, Judsons chemicals are good, but no better than Prochem, Bridgepoint, Sapphire Scientific, Jon-Don and countless other carpet cleaning specific mfg.'s products available in most major markets. Heck, I even have a Prochem supplier here in podunk. They have to charge me sales tax and still my bill is cheaper than if I had to pay shipping on my orders.

You are making an assumption that he paid shipping Marty.

Warren Wallace

Supportive Member
Marty said:

Judson is not only better but they are people to deal with.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Warren Wallace said:
Marty said:

Judson is not only better but they are people to deal with.

x2

lemme say something though.....

for me the 02 didnt work, and was over priced to get it to me...

so i used Cobbs...great product

now I use both, depending on the Job....

dont believe its better....ask Tim Magaw if they are better.....hes on the board

TimM

Supportive Member
Name
Tim Magaw
Doug got me hooked on Cobbs, he has not shown me how the 02 works. I am getting my powermax from cobbs with shipping for almost half of what I was paying locally for interlink stuff.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
ohhh also on that o-2, As I was chatting with Les about it....it was the 1st generation of 0-2 i used, and has come a long ways now....

but with slop and gobble, and cobbs.....i only use the 0-2 now as a post spotter.....and then only if they are paying good....lol

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
Many companies offer free or discounted shipping. You just have to make big orders. I bought from interlink a couple weeks ago. 4 cases of chems, 4 cases of blocks, and a sprayer for 32 dollars shipping. Order 400+ from Cobbs on the phone and the shipping is free.

S

sam miller

I ordered 2 cases odorcide from truckmounts.com $79 a gallon 10 percent case discount so it was $71.00 a gallon plus free shipping on orders over $400.00

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
sam miller said:
I ordered 2 cases odorcide from truckmounts.com $79 a gallon 10 percent case discount so it was $71.00 a gallon plus free shipping on orders over $400.00
Dude what the heck do you need 2 cases of odorcide for? I had a gallon that lasted me for months

George III said:
Just kidding... !gotcha!

I'm happy to pay it for good quality product like Judson.

Since switching from inline sprayers to pump sprayers I've been looking for a great quality liquid pre-spray.

This sh$t must be great for me to drop 8 bills on a single order! Ivebeensold

Thanks Les for getting it out so fast.

IMAG0561.jpg

actually, i asked for you but the person who answered the phone said you were on an extended Connectoins vacation.

after I saw you're post i realized you were in Death Valley filming Borax wagons. :lol:

Joyce and I had a great time in Death Valley. We shot the O2 commercial and took a lot of photographs.

The Borax museum was well worth going to. I can’t think of another chemical used in the industry that has ever had this much fame. One interesting fact about Borax is that it was discovered over 4,000 years ago.

Another interesting fact about Borax is that it is used to preserve delicate wool sweaters. It is also used as an anti-corrosion agent for anti-freeze in cars. I’ve always wondered why the anti-freeze always stays clean in the car and no rust from a steel block engine. This property is why it works so good in our extraction agent. It keeps the heat exchangers clean.

121.jpg

sam miller said:

8 gallons cost $568.00

2 gallons of Quat a Lot cost $150.00

1oz of Quat a Lot to a gallon of water is 1988 PPM's of Quat

$418 less money and if you buy 2 or more cases you get 50% shipping on any Judson made chems.

1H_litesphere555-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom