This is one reason a CRB is needed

todg

Name
Michael Marcus
dude, why didn't you clean my buddy's Saltillo and slop on a couple of coats of wax?
I think he didn't like my prices, however, on to the next person...LOL, He asked if I'd remove scratches and indentations, I said I don't...Did he hire someone else? If so, I didn't even stumble onto the next job...
I appreciate the referral however, sometimes it doesn't get past a phone conversation with someone who says "let me talk to the wife and see what she wants to do"...LOL

Mikey P

Administrator
He was going to talk to the installer. I fully explained to him what needed to be done, but he probably didn't understand, just how little that is, without a full strip

todg

Name
Michael Marcus
He was going to talk to the installer. I fully explained to him what needed to be done, but he probably didn't understand, just how little that is, without a full strip
No big deal...If I can help, I'll be there! Thanks again Mike!

Name
Jeff T
I could have built a kids sand box with the amount that came out of last nights commercial job.
I normally would get my helper to Prevac ahead of me, but seeing how there were 2 maintenance guys doing it when we showed up, I figured I’d get HER to just spot treat, and run the CRB after I presprayed.
Every 15 min, SHE would come over with the Brushpro, flip it on its back, and I would take the hose cuff, and suck the gunk off the bottom...
SHE would then go back to doing HER thing.....
Guess either both the house vacs are shyte, or, the CRB actually was digging a lot from the bottom....

Mikey P

Administrator
The problem is Marty so many carpets that need rotary brush extraction are also the laminated and or have open damage seems which the machine ruin the CRB which is 90% is good won't bother those issues

But I unlike most, carry both

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom